110 pounds down and 25 to go!!! Female, lots of pictures!

Options

Replies

• ttodd16
    ttodd16 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Beautiful before and after. You look so much younger now. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. The success stories keep me logging in and logging my food- even on a bad day. Seeing so many people figure out means there's hope! :)
  • Alisak82
    Alisak82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You were always a beautiful lady! Now you are just enhanced to a healthy glow! Thanks for sharing your pics. Very inspirational!
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Alisak82 wrote: »
    You were always a beautiful lady! Now you are just enhanced to a healthy glow! Thanks for sharing your pics. Very inspirational!

Thank you so much! I do feel so much better...mentally and physically!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    ttodd16 wrote: »
    Beautiful before and after. You look so much younger now. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. The success stories keep me logging in and logging my food- even on a bad day. Seeing so many people figure out means there's hope! :)

Agreed! I still love looking through the success stories.
  • babysteps2skinny
    babysteps2skinny Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! I simply loved going through your pics. Was feeling a little down today and you just gave me that lift!! I have PCOS and kind of knew low carb will be better for me but you have proven it for sure!! Great job!! Congratulations on your success!! You look amazing!
  • layandal
    layandal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! I love that elephant sweater and the couple pic! Very very good.
  • neilgib28
    neilgib28 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Stunning transformation!, huge congratulations on everything you have achieved so far :smiley:
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    What an inspiration!! I simply loved going through your pics. Was feeling a little down today and you just gave me that lift!! I have PCOS and kind of knew low carb will be better for me but you have proven it for sure!! Great job!! Congratulations on your success!! You look amazing!

Aww, thank you so much!! I remember so many times I loved scrolling through the success stories and it gave me hope. I am glad I could do the same for you! One step at a time my friend!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! I love that elephant sweater and the couple pic! Very very good.

Thank you so much!! :smile:
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    neilgib28 wrote: »
    Stunning transformation!, huge congratulations on everything you have achieved so far :smiley:

Thank you!! :blush:
  • Nykkismommy21
    Nykkismommy21 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey in August 2014. I was nearly 300 pounds, a mother of three, and very depressed. I was addicted to food. I was becoming a hermit. My life revolved around what I should eat, shouldn't eat, wanted to eat, and couldn't eat. I had tried to lose weight many times with small losses and large gains.
    My aha moment was walking through Sam's Club with my husband. I was out of breath, my joints ached, I was waddling, and I could just FEEL my weight everywhere. I decided to speak with my Dr and through research of my own found that a low carb diet is best for women with PCOS.
    I began a low carb, no refined sugar, no alcohol, portion control lifestyle. Within two weeks I lost twenty pounds and my cravings were almost non existent. I needed something that I could fit into my lifestyle and follow long term and this happened to be it. After a few months I started walking five times a week and lifting twice a week. Today I do several cardio workouts 6 times a week (Zumba, C25k, PiYo) and lift with a trainer twice a week. I feel amazing. I am active all the time. I can't remember the last time I've sat on the couch and watched TV like I used to do every night for HOURS. I have gotten my life back and this time is for good! If anyone has any questions please feel free to Private Message me. I will be happy to share more of my journey! HW 293 CW 184 GW 160 1c7mjid28umg.jpg
    gyh5csi1xa8h.jpg
    wxvpot8p432z.jpg
    vx7qmp1q43pb.jpg
    b9cs6oltlkc4.jpg
    cmgao21u5wf2.jpg
    j5m809o1mfr7.jpg
    duk1tq9mndpx.jpg
    bwv2ftwkx47x.jpg
    nr3rfm4hoob2.jpg
    glm1e4pb5ae7.jpg
    7xqr1i9ld07m.jpg
    asvd5dmiz7yu.jpg
    h3jun08jol1w.jpg
    pcrx79bozgbq.jpg
    14rchahqjobl.jpg
    djfdkun1an24.jpg
    u7gj41lzj0t2.jpg
    tvwn59gvg3gs.jpg
    wuj662syq8f0.jpg
    tbj36ybxdb60.jpg
    wn5nvum4dek6.jpg
    47ybuxacpezx.jpg
    lss2tog3w3mm.jpg
    2iovrsiha569.jpg
    trnqf22yxizq.jpg
    rqmlo07f8tfg.jpg
    n96aum6o3lo6.jpg
    14hkaczokttt.jpg
    wo9k4k87dpf2.jpg
    q6c599jqqvvi.jpg
    qlitt9jw01m9.jpg
    9lbnz9xcfyn7.jpg
    xh5vlbfswzql.jpg
    uo2ck2qau9qf.jpg
    HW 293 CW 184 GW 160

Very beautiful pics, and I love your fashion style!! Congratulations, you look wonderful!!
  • fabulous1690
    fabulous1690 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi look amazing!! Well done for keeping going. Can I ask if you have had any loose skin after shedding so much weight?
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you and those outfits are kick *kitten* ! You've got a cool sense of style chicky :)
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Hi look amazing!! Well done for keeping going. Can I ask if you have had any loose skin after shedding so much weight?

I have been pretty fortunate in the loose skin area but I do workout a lot. My main problem is my stomach. I will need a tummy tuck at some point to get rid of the pouch.
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    TorStar80 wrote: »
    I am so happy for you and those outfits are kick *kitten* ! You've got a cool sense of style chicky :)

Aww, thank you so much!!
  • nwachim
    nwachim Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow,you look 10 years younger now.amazing Job
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    nwachim wrote: »
    Wow,you look 10 years younger now.amazing Job

Thank you so much!! I agree with that actually, lol. Most people guess me at 27!
  • Dmunyan2693
    Dmunyan2693 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Congratulations, you look fantastic!
  • artbyrachelh
    artbyrachelh Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Great story! You're beautiful. Nice legs
  • roadhazzard369
    roadhazzard369 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My dear, you are a very beautiful woman. Before and after. If that's your husband, he's pretty hot too! A matched pair. I noticed that in your after pictures your smile made it all the way up to your eyes, which wasn't always true in all the before pics. Maybe that's why they look bigger now. You are obviously proud of your accomplishment, as you should be.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!