Haven't lost anything on Chalean Extreme :(

2»

Replies

• I've been doing Chelean Extreme for a week and using the recipes in the book that came with the program as well as eating every 2-3 hrs as suggested. Plenty of water as well. I have lost 8 lbs in just one week and my wife has lost 6. If you follow it you will lose. I am projected to lose 60 lbs or more in the 90 day program. I am currently 34 years old and weighed 295 lbs at the start.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,420 MFP Moderator
    I've been doing Chelean Extreme for a week and using the recipes in the book that came with the program as well as eating every 2-3 hrs as suggested. Plenty of water as well. I have lost 8 lbs in just one week and my wife has lost 6. If you follow it you will lose. I am projected to lose 60 lbs or more in the 90 day program. I am currently 34 years old and weighed 295 lbs at the start.

Keep in mind when you start a new program (especially when you haven't dieted before) you will lose a lot of water weight the first few weeks. And being that you are 295, it helps as you can safely create larger deficits. Don't expect to lose 8 lbs a week the whole program though.