Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Guys, why are you so afraid to compliment the male above you?

Replies

• _John__John_ Posts: 8,601Member Member Posts: 8,601Member Member
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    Who dafuq makes out at the gym?

kNL9WkF.gif

People are free to have reactions.
    How about be nice and tolerant and don't try to do the "social shaming" b.s. by labeling them as having a phobia?

Now back to your twerking.

87899101.jpg
  • That1Chick_BritThat1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,553Member Member Posts: 2,553Member Member
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    haha Bottom...

Teeheheheheeee

lmao, how did I miss this yesterday! How very grade school of you. hahaha
  • That1Chick_BritThat1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,553Member Member Posts: 2,553Member Member
    I haven't seen anything from anybody on this thread that warrants three pages of explanation. Perhaps you could all just forgive each other and move on. :flowerforyou:

how-to-stop-bullying-behavior.jpg

oh my word! Give me da puuuupppyyyy
  • _John__John_ Posts: 8,601Member Member Posts: 8,601Member Member
    This thread was not intended to be about sexual preference. It kind of proves the whole point of this thread. Some men feel like they cannot compliment or admire one another without it turning into a conversation about their sexual preference. While Hawley's picture doesn't offend me, it kind of messes the whole point of this thread. Not every thread has to be about making out, having sex, or wanting to be in some kind of relationship with the user above.

Bovine feces...apparently nobody gets laid around these parts...
  • robertw486robertw486 Posts: 2,004Member, Greeter, Premium Member Posts: 2,004Member, Greeter, Premium Member
    My .02....

Anyone can have any reaction they want. My ideals and reactions shouldn't stop anyone else from their true reactions. Otherwise I'm the one not being accepting of differences. I have a good work acquaintance/casual friend who is quite gay and has known since he was a young boy he was gay. He will openly state that seeing more than casual displays of affection between hetero couples is uncomfortable to him, and even somewhat disgusting. This isn't because he doesn't accept it, but because to him it's not natural.

As for the true intent of the thread, I think in general guys are less physical in that sense. Not due to phobias or anything else, but just natural instinct. There are guys that I would do anything to help, but I've never felt that giving them a big hug or kiss would make them understand I care about their feelings/situation/whatever. And really to some extent we all have a natural "comfort zone" regardless of the sex involved. Personally I'm kind of put off by the overly huggy people, who hug everyone and their brother they know. To me that's more a good friend/have't seen you in a long time/showing support kind of thing, not an everyday "I know you so it's time to hug" reaction.

But regardless of what I think, I have to realize that when dealing with others it's a compromise. There are people who might think I don't care if I don't give them a hug or verbally express things in a certain way. So I try to find middle ground.

So for some people that might mean giving them a hug and verbalizing what I'm feeling. For other people and most guys, that might mean I pick up the pizza and beer.
  • hillbilly815hillbilly815 Posts: 482Member Member Posts: 482Member Member
    What's up guys. Hope y'all had, having or going to have a good workout & good day.
  • RNGRZuluRNGRZulu Posts: 3,983Member Member Posts: 3,983Member Member
    frk7lvgdo2r7.jpeg

This thread is sorta goofy.
    frk7lvgdo2r7.jpeg

This thread is sorta goofy.

Goofy got wood lol
  • _incogNEATo__incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,615Member Member Posts: 4,615Member Member
    This guy is funny. I don't know much more about him, but he's funny.
  • taco_inspectortaco_inspector Posts: 7,591Member Member Posts: 7,591Member Member
    Sometimes the reward of that last rep is worth a little struggle, eh?

g'morning @RNGRZulu sir (nice work <-- from photo stalking...)
    Is that supposed to be struggle? Or snuggle.
  • taco_inspectortaco_inspector Posts: 7,591Member Member Posts: 7,591Member Member
    Is that supposed to be struggle? Or snuggle.
    As long as your breathe thru the exertion, does it really matter ?
    R40q2.gif
    edited October 2015
  • strengthforthewinstrengthforthewin Posts: 280Member Member Posts: 280Member Member
  • wolfsbayne2wolfsbayne2 Posts: 105Member Member Posts: 105Member Member
    u053rr7mrs2d.jpg

love this! Everybody that works outside the home has a work spouse. Admit it.
  • OneHundredToLoseOneHundredToLose Posts: 8,587Member Member Posts: 8,587Member Member
    31hgb6yoy3hb.jpeg

Since this thread has gotten pretty far out of hand, I'm gonna attempt to bring it back to its original purpose. @RNGRZulu, you look mighty dapper in that suit!
    Well done @OneHundredToLose ; way to try to rein this back in just a little.

You know that I dig your sense of humor, and your speed on the keyboard in fast-moving threads is right up there as well.

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 222,667Member, Premium Member Posts: 222,667Member, Premium Member
    Just watching :p