Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Guys, why are you so afraid to compliment the male above you?

Replies

• _incogNEATo__incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,615Member Member Posts: 4,615Member Member
    ^^^ This guy is slightly funny.
  • OneHundredToLoseOneHundredToLose Posts: 8,587Member Member Posts: 8,587Member Member
    I like his Deadmau5 avatar
    I like his Deadmau5 avatar

Merry Christmau5 to you! I like how you've been a top contributor to this thread since day 1 man! Spreading the love without insecurities. I love it!
  • jmule24jmule24 Posts: 1,432Member Member Posts: 1,432Member Member
    He's got a sense of humor, great manners, and awesome taste in music! Santa Mau5 ho-ho-ho!!!
  • LiftingRiotLiftingRiot Posts: 6,973Member Member Posts: 6,973Member Member
    The most interesting man in the world calls jmule24 for advice
    ^^^He knows this because he is, in fact, the most interesting man in the world.
  • OneHundredToLoseOneHundredToLose Posts: 8,587Member Member Posts: 8,587Member Member
    There are tales that Deadmau5 got the idea for his mask because @_incogNEATo_ told him it would make him look dapper.
  • LiftingRiotLiftingRiot Posts: 6,973Member Member Posts: 6,973Member Member
    This man shows Bear Grills how to survive in the wild
  • pie_eyespie_eyes Posts: 13,148Member Member Posts: 13,148Member Member
  • jmule24jmule24 Posts: 1,432Member Member Posts: 1,432Member Member
    670px-Start-a-Bromance-Intro.jpg

@_incogNEATo_ perfect Xmas gifts for one another!!!!
  • Timshel_Timshel_ Posts: 22,916Member Member Posts: 22,916Member Member
  • moijo1moijo1 Posts: 1,250Member Member Posts: 1,250Member Member
    that poor horses *kitten* ... someone crossed the bromance line ?
  • robertw486robertw486 Posts: 1,998Member, Greeter, Premium Member Posts: 1,998Member, Greeter, Premium Member
    minie_me wrote: »

Only bro's can decide when that line is crossed. You ladies are invisible to the bro speak on this thread!

Now Chaelaz is obviously secure in his masculinity. As his gif shows, he is not scared to admit that he loves rainbows and unicorns. Qualities I find very attractive in a budding bromance.

Seriously though, Chaelaz is obviously hitting the gym and rightfully proud of his efforts.
  • moijo1moijo1 Posts: 1,250Member Member Posts: 1,250Member Member
    robertw486 wrote: »
    minie_me wrote: »

Only bro's can decide when that line is crossed. You ladies are invisible to the bro speak on this thread!

Now Chaelaz is obviously secure in his masculinity. As his gif shows, he is not scared to admit that he loves rainbows and unicorns. Qualities I find very attractive in a budding bromance.

Seriously though, Chaelaz is obviously hitting the gym and rightfully proud of his efforts.

nothing to do with the big fart then? lol
  • Hey_Its_That_One_GuyHey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,823Member Member Posts: 21,823Member Member
    @minnie_me I'm trying to compliment guys in here but all I can do is stare at your profile picture. Please stop making this thread awkward. Thank you.

-Michael
  • Hey_Its_That_One_GuyHey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,823Member Member Posts: 21,823Member Member
    latest?cb=20100129140303

Just a boy and his dad washing cars.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 222,230Member, Premium Member Posts: 222,230Member, Premium Member
    jmule24 wrote: »
    670px-Start-a-Bromance-Intro.jpg

@_incogNEATo_ perfect Xmas gifts for one another!!!!

Send me a PO box!
    @HawleyGriffin
    dumb-and-dumber-shhh-o.gif

Just stand there and let me look at you.
  • robertw486robertw486 Posts: 1,998Member, Greeter, Premium Member Posts: 1,998Member, Greeter, Premium Member
    Snooping :p

You too.... just go find a chick thread or something. I've been trying to avoid this, but both of you ladies should know the expression....

Bros before.... ummm.... Jo's!