Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Guys, why are you so afraid to compliment the male above you?

Replies

• _incogNEATo__incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,615Member Member Posts: 4,615Member Member
    I post gifs for my own amusement, not to impress women. And many of the gifs I posted in this thread, fit the theme perfectly. But on multiple occasions, @OneHundredToLose felt the need to complain every time I posted a gif. I have created & posted in many of threads where people don't respond as I would like. Such is life.

You got mad GIF-defense brah!! <<< compliment

You seem to possess nearly infinite patience. That's a skill I need to learn!

Some call it patience, some call it sarcasm.
  • jmule24jmule24 Posts: 1,430Member Member Posts: 1,430Member Member
    I post gifs for my own amusement, not to impress women. And many of the gifs I posted in this thread, fit the theme perfectly. But on multiple occasions, @OneHundredToLose felt the need to complain every time I posted a gif. I have created & posted in many of threads where people don't respond as I would like. Such is life.

Sarcasm at its finest!

"Will GIF for female attention...."
  • OneHundredToLoseOneHundredToLose Posts: 8,587Member Member Posts: 8,587Member Member
    jmule24 wrote: »

Sarcasm at its finest!

The last thing I lack on here is female attention, but happy to see you two have your Bromance on.

cheers_law_and_order.gif

You're so cool dude. My only hope is that over the course of my life I discover the secret to being even 1/10th as cool as you.
    Back to our regularly scheduled thread.

This guy is handsome.
  • OneHundredToLoseOneHundredToLose Posts: 8,587Member Member Posts: 8,587Member Member
    Back to our regularly scheduled thread.

This guy is handsome.

You're one of those guys that is so good looking that the rest of us see you and just go "Mother-*kitten*."

Sarcasm at its finest!

The last thing I lack on here is female attention, but happy to see you two have your Bromance on.

cheers_law_and_order.gif

You're so cool dude. My only hope is that over the course of my life I discover the secret to being even 1/10th as cool as you.

The secret is don't be an a-hole to people for no reason. Like I previously said, many of the gifs I posted in the thread were on theme. For whatever reason, the gifs instead of words annoy the hell out of you.

Many like gifs. Sorry you don't.

The ridicule from you and a couple others certainly isn't in the Bromance spirit. :/

Who said anything about ridicule? I genuinely and legitimately think you're an awesome dude.

• jmule24jmule24 Posts: 1,430Member Member Posts: 1,430Member Member

Sarcasm at its finest!

cheers_law_and_order.gif

It's all good, bro. We're here having a good time. It's awfully vain of you to assume I was talking about you.

Bragging about attention from Internet woman is cool to though.......

edited November 2015
  • Crhan05Crhan05 Posts: 1,608Member Member Posts: 1,608Member Member
    So much bromance
  • Hey_Its_That_One_GuyHey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,823Member Member Posts: 21,823Member Member
  • Loves2LiftLoves2Lift Posts: 553Member Member Posts: 553Member Member
    It's like some sort of bro code
  • Cindy4FunFitCindy4FunFit Posts: 2,745Member Member Posts: 2,745Member Member
    I like it when they fight and then make up.
  • _HunterKiller__HunterKiller_ Posts: 559Member Member Posts: 559Member Member
    i'm not. Cute guy above me :D
    ^^^This guy has a body that many men desire to have... maybe in more ways than one?
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 217,251Member, Premium Member Posts: 217,251Member, Premium Member
    Love this ..carry on..sorry for the interruption
    edited November 2015
  • _HunterKiller__HunterKiller_ Posts: 559Member Member Posts: 559Member Member
    ^^^This guy has a body that many men desire to have... maybe in more ways than one?

haha well i'm not one for bum fun but i'll be friends with anyone :D

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 217,251Member, Premium Member Posts: 217,251Member, Premium Member

@slimgirljo15

Do you like @Michael_Lucas 's DUCK also?

:# ;) I love all ducks
  • LiftingRiotLiftingRiot Posts: 6,973Member Member Posts: 6,973Member Member

@slimgirljo15

Do you like @Michael_Lucas 's DUCK also?

Nobody can where a hat and goggles as good as you do. You invent style. A real trend setter
  • dariuswedgedariuswedge Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    I like this group
  • DrFever100DrFever100 Posts: 5,966Member Member Posts: 5,966Member Member
    Bro crushing on this very cool and polite dude
    edited November 2015
  • LiftingRiotLiftingRiot Posts: 6,973Member Member Posts: 6,973Member Member
    DrFever is one of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.