Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Guys, why are you so afraid to compliment the male above you?

Replies

• Cindy4FunFitCindy4FunFit Posts: 2,745Member Member Posts: 2,745Member Member
    Don't fear the bromance, fellas!!
  • DrFever100DrFever100 Posts: 5,966Member Member Posts: 5,966Member Member
    @_incogNEATo_

I want to kiss you while Naked and Afraid on a deserted island while hurling one word compliments to each other and telling you what you smell like. Then we can dance, hug and later chop some damn lumber down so we can build a raft and get the hell outta dodge. Not before telling me what food I remind you of though and whether our time together was enough to crush on each other, openly or in secret.

There I said it Hahahaha :)

@_John_

Join us u are cool dude

edited October 2015
  • RNGRZuluRNGRZulu Posts: 3,983Member Member Posts: 3,983Member Member
    Bros before woes
  • OneHundredToLoseOneHundredToLose Posts: 8,587Member Member Posts: 8,587Member Member
    DrFever100 wrote: »
    @_incogNEATo_

I want to kiss you while Naked and Afraid on a deserted island while hurling one word compliments to each other and telling you what you smell like. Then we can dance, hug and later chop some damn lumber down so we can build a raft and get the hell outta dodge. Not before telling me what food I remind you of though and whether our time together was enough to crush on each other, openly or in secret.

@_John_

Join us u are cool dude

91fd1692f61dc246f35d92d64f056a8b.jpg

Nicely done though, that was clever
    edited October 2015
  • Cindy4FunFitCindy4FunFit Posts: 2,745Member Member Posts: 2,745Member Member
    ^ but in all the right ways.
  • _John__John_ Posts: 8,601Member Member Posts: 8,601Member Member
    @_incogNEATo_

@_John_

Join us u are cool dude

You can bring the baby oil if you want to join in...
  • OneHundredToLoseOneHundredToLose Posts: 8,587Member Member Posts: 8,587Member Member
    _John_ wrote: »
    @_incogNEATo_

@_John_

Join us u are cool dude

You can bring the baby oil if you want to join in...

Sweet! I knew that investment in Costco's 4-gallon container of baby oil would come in handy. So, who has the kid pool?
  • RoxieDawnRoxieDawn Posts: 15,518Member Member Posts: 15,518Member Member
    Are you guys PMing each other now?
  • _incogNEATo__incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,615Member Member Posts: 4,615Member Member
    gia07 wrote: »

Is that what you do when somebody compliments you?

It is when kiddy pools and baby oil are invloved..

Duly noted!!

Duly noted!!

War Eagle huh?
  • Nograce80Nograce80 Posts: 8,549Member Member Posts: 8,549Member Member
    @_incogNEATo_

@_John_

Join us u are cool dude
    Lol
  • jmule24jmule24 Posts: 1,430Member Member Posts: 1,430Member Member
  • jmule24jmule24 Posts: 1,430Member Member Posts: 1,430Member Member
  • GreenGoddess22GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,851Member Member Posts: 3,851Member Member
    I think I had too many shots, whatcha think @JSurita3??
  • JSurita3JSurita3 Posts: 10,193Member Member Posts: 10,193Member Member
    @GreenGoddess22 Gurrrl I downed a bottle of Port.... I'm in trouble!
  • DrFever100DrFever100 Posts: 5,966Member Member Posts: 5,966Member Member
    @_incogNEATo_

@_John_

Join us u are cool dude

That post was all in good fun hahaha I just wanted to cover as many of the popular threads.

Cheers all!