Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Guys, why are you so afraid to compliment the male above you?

Replies

• OneHundredToLoseOneHundredToLose Member Posts: 8,587 Member Member Posts: 8,587 Member
    @ThomasW13 you cringed at my bitcoin loss joke that one time. It was cool that someone else on here even knew what bitcoin was, let alone knew enough about it to respond to that kind of reference.
  • _incogNEATo__incogNEATo_ Member Posts: 4,614 Member Member Posts: 4,614 Member
    I'm going to tag @robster74 to come in here and practice. I've witnessed him skip a male above him on a thread. Mr. Robster, would you mind complimenting the male above you. Don't be scared. Work on it!
  • BeefyUkBeefyUk Member Posts: 2,620 Member Member Posts: 2,620 Member
    Hahaha wtf !!!!
    @OneHundredToLose ...well there's a mighty fine young fellow ......top thread guy's !!!
  • jmule24jmule24 Member Posts: 1,435 Member Member Posts: 1,435 Member
    robster74 wrote: »
    Hahaha wtf !!!!
    @OneHundredToLose ...well there's a mighty fine young fellow ......top thread guy's !!!

Stand up guy, as he came back to compliment. Also, his friend game is on point! 35:1 female/male ratio.... :trollface:
  • _incogNEATo__incogNEATo_ Member Posts: 4,614 Member Member Posts: 4,614 Member
    jmule24 wrote: »
    Hahaha wtf !!!!

Stand up guy, as he came back to compliment. Also, his friend game is on point! 35:1 female/male ratio.... :trollface:

Oh FFS! Don't run him off!
  • GETU1NGETU1N Member Posts: 1,815 Member Member Posts: 1,815 Member
  • BeefyUkBeefyUk Member Posts: 2,620 Member Member Posts: 2,620 Member
    jmule24 wrote: »
    Hahaha wtf !!!!

I'm feeling the love here fella's .....might stick around a bit longer pmsl !!!
    GETU1N wrote: »
    No!

@GETU1N throws up deuces like the coolest guy around here. I see him kissing all the ladies around here and they LIKE it. get u 1 in bro!!!
  • GETU1NGETU1N Member Posts: 1,815 Member Member Posts: 1,815 Member
    No!

@GETU1N throws up deuces like the coolest guy around here. I see him kissing all the ladies around here and they LIKE it. get u 1 in bro!!!

That my friend was quite complementary... Ur money's no good here... Somebody get this man a drink...
    No!

That my friend was quite complementary... Ur money's no good here... Somebody get this man a drink...

Thanks
    250px-Complementary_angles.svg_1_.png
    No!

Thanks

anigif_enhanced-518-1404235634-44.gif
  • LiftingRiotLiftingRiot Member Posts: 6,971 Member Member Posts: 6,971 Member
    Get those squats done brother!!! Hitting it like a beast
    I bet this guy is popular. Don't know much about him but that doesn't mean I wouldn't love to get to know him.
  • Bakins929Bakins929 Member Posts: 906 Member Member Posts: 906 Member

Thanks

Trying to be obtuse? ;)
    Bakins929 wrote: »

Thanks

Trying to be obtuse? ;)

Apparently, I'm complementary...
    You're profile picture is very inviting. You must be a gentle soul.
    that shoulder blade could use a nice rubdown I'm sure. It looks great!
    He's got Delts to make girls hearts melt!!!!!
  • LiftingRiotLiftingRiot Member Posts: 6,971 Member Member Posts: 6,971 Member
    Batman???? More like Superman