Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Guys, why are you so afraid to compliment the male above you?

Replies

• _incogNEATo__incogNEATo_ Member Posts: 4,614 Member Member Posts: 4,614 Member
    clearly an artist
  • moijo1moijo1 Member Posts: 1,250 Member Member Posts: 1,250 Member
    missy0936 wrote: »
    **** sshhhhh**** I promise I'm not here.... but I literally just had to read this thread from start to finish and I think its awesome.

Honestly girls should do the same thing, but you know.... without being FAKE!.... Girls have to compete at everything! We will totally compliment the girl above us, not cause we like them but cause we want to seem sweeter than them...

Kudo Fellas, nicely done.

*** Goes back to reading thread***

Girls? Well im a woman and i don't do fake anything and i dont compete, its not in my nature.. i know a few women here dont do fake either but i wouldnt ever want to speak on behalf of all woman kind lol

nice smile by the way ;)
  • pie_eyespie_eyes Member Posts: 13,148 Member Member Posts: 13,148 Member
    minie_me wrote: »
    **** sshhhhh**** I promise I'm not here.... but I literally just had to read this thread from start to finish and I think its awesome.

Honestly girls should do the same thing, but you know.... without being FAKE!.... Girls have to compete at everything! We will totally compliment the girl above us, not cause we like them but cause we want to seem sweeter than them...

Girls? Well im a woman and i don't do fake anything and i dont compete, its not in my nature.. i know a few women here dont do fake either but i wouldnt ever want to speak on behalf of all woman kind lol

nice smile by the way ;)

Gender issues are always prevalent

Guys don't want to compliment other guys because of G word

and girls don't want to compliment because of "competition"

Its a really sad world

• missy0936missy0936 Member Posts: 1,516 Member Member Posts: 1,516 Member

nice smile by the way ;)

Its a really sad world
    I work in the field of substance abuse recovery. We have a saying "Hope starts with you"

one person at a time, we could change this. I strive to be the person I would want to talk to :-p which apparently is cheesy.... lol... great forum guys. Keep it up.
  • _incogNEATo__incogNEATo_ Member Posts: 4,614 Member Member Posts: 4,614 Member

nice smile by the way ;)

Its a really sad world

The homophobery is real around here. I just laugh at it, but it's kinda disappointing.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 242,580 Member Member Posts: 242,580 Member
    once upon a time i knew a man who wasn't afraid to tell his bros he loved them. he wasn't G, he was just awesome like that.
    missing you @yuvabody :(
    :'( yep..sadly missed
    Was that the dude that always mentioned something about "groceries"? What was the deal with that?
    Oh. I thought he was just telling me that he wanted to eat my booty.

nice smile by the way ;)

Its a really sad world

The homophobery is real around here. I just laugh at it, but it's kinda disappointing.

Yeah and its not needed because this is not a dating site

Yeah and its not needed because this is not a dating site[/quote]

Amen
  • jmule24jmule24 Member Posts: 1,435 Member Member Posts: 1,435 Member
    Blankly, while young in age, has much wisdom to bring to the discussion.
  • Sparky_1113Sparky_1113 Member Posts: 2,910 Member Member Posts: 2,910 Member
    <3 I love everyone!! And I tell them all the time!<3
    edited October 2015
    i think your presence is needed here @Sparky_1113

Thanks I finally found it haha
    ^^^Damn That dood is HAWT!!^^^
    I need to be a guy so I can take part in this friendly love!
    What a fun discussion

job26-clouds-sky-rainbow.jpg
  • ThatFatAsianNerdThatFatAsianNerd Member Posts: 1,430 Member Member Posts: 1,430 Member
    Hey, which one of you dudes grabbed my butt? Can you do it again? Awesome grip, man!
    edited October 2015
  • ThatFatAsianNerdThatFatAsianNerd Member Posts: 1,430 Member Member Posts: 1,430 Member
    (I'm new to MFP, sorry)

edited October 2015
    If you are going to poke me in the rear, at least be courteous and do a reach around

Sorry about that, buddy. Next time I'll be a gentleman and not half-*kitten* it.

• robertw486robertw486 Member, Greeter, Premium Posts: 2,125 Member Member, Greeter, Premium Posts: 2,125 Member
    I'm not laughing. :p

No, but you're lurking and trying to figure out our secrets.