Dating age difference?

Replies

• PTSDUK
    PTSDUK Posts: 276 Member
    mistym3193 wrote: »
    I like older men generally. Age is not a factor. I will date younger if they are mature.

Hello lol
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,981 Member
    henshemi wrote: »
    It all depends on if you can deal with the maturity level of that person. I've always said women are like a fine wine, only get better with age. I rest my case

So for the unaged are we only a lesser version of our future selves?

I guess soooooo....lesser seems harsh. But something tells me that your intelligence and maturity level is older than your age....so I like you :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    It all depends on if you can deal with the maturity level of that person. I've always said women are like a fine wine, only get better with age. I rest my case

I guess soooooo....lesser seems harsh. But something tells me that your intelligence and maturity level is older than your age....so I like you :)

Great save :D
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,981 Member

**im sweating**
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member

**im sweating**

*passes a towel*
  • rtp_slg52181
    rtp_slg52181 Posts: 73 Member
    Don't care about age as long as they are legal and we have chemistry, and they must have an attractive playmate for my hubby
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member

**im sweating**

*passes a towel*

*passes underpants*

*stares a little too long*

*grabs his underwear and runs away*

• strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    I'd say 25-45yrs old is my normal range. Always a few outliers
  • Jess1989ica
    Jess1989ica Posts: 2,391 Member
    I'm 26 and my husband is 40...
  • PTSDUK
    PTSDUK Posts: 276 Member
    I'm 26 and my husband is 40...

Lucky husband
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    To a great extent between adults, it does not matter
  • MissLincolnTaylor
    MissLincolnTaylor Posts: 66 Member
    11 years between me and my fiancé. I'm 19 and he is 30 :)
  • cowgirlqueen
    cowgirlqueen Posts: 467 Member
    I've never dated anyone younger an i prefer my man at least 10yrs older anyone younger would have to be real convincing
  • Dez11B
    Dez11B Posts: 1,542 Member
    When I was in my mid 20s I dated a woman that was 51. She was great. I also dated a 21 year old last year when I was 36. She was horrible. I'm happy with 5 years give or take. It's the mentally they have that makes the difference.
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Age does not matter as long as he makes me happy and is mature. Biggest age gap has been 25 year older than me.
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    age is but a number. I'm currently seeing someone 5 years younger than me and the oldest man i've dated was 10 years older
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    I happen to hold very standards when it comes to women.

She has to be breathing. I just got tired of coming home smelling like formaldehyde.

http://youtu.be/OpZJLjrb4vU
  • no older than 30.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I happen to hold very standards when it comes to women.

She has to be breathing. I just got tired of coming home smelling like formaldehyde.

http://youtu.be/OpZJLjrb4vU

:D:D ...so I have a chance ..yayyyy