What does your low carb meals look like??

18889919394103

Replies

  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    I'm a meat and screw the potatoes guy! (but do give me the mushrooms).

    cwxxu06zh8k3.jpg


  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 30,394 Member
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    I'm a meat and screw the potatoes guy! (but do give me the mushrooms).

    cwxxu06zh8k3.jpg


    That looks delicious :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,142 MFP Moderator
    I love both meals!!!


    8tmwmubybkfv.jpg
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    hehe I love Shrimp, but I gota say string beans are one of the few items, I just don't any part of... I'll eat around it though. :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,142 MFP Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    hehe I love Shrimp, but I gota say string beans are one of the few items, I just don't any part of... I'll eat around it though. :)

    Its one veggie that i could always eat lol. To each their own.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 30,394 Member
    psuLemon wrote: »
    I love both meals!!!


    8tmwmubybkfv.jpg

    Yummy ... I make garlic butter green beans ..and lemon almond green beans ... :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,142 MFP Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Ain't sacrificing any flavor for a bun.

    Besides.. more meat!

    f37uxt30e0gk.jpg
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 30,394 Member
    I make keto bagels from wholesomeyum for burgers
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,142 MFP Moderator
    I make keto bagels from wholesomeyum for burgers

    If i am in a maintenance phase, i would use that or the rolls. But during weight loss, i don't want the additional calories. I rather have the additional meat.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 30,394 Member
    psuLemon wrote: »
    I make keto bagels from wholesomeyum for burgers

    If i am in a maintenance phase, i would use that or the rolls. But during weight loss, i don't want the additional calories. I rather have the additional meat.

    Lately I have been having lettuce instead of bagels due to being lazy lol
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Oh those burgers do look Delicious!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,869 Member
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    Oh those burgers do look Delicious!

    PseuLemon is renowned in here for his delectable food-porn. :joy:
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    edited March 2021
    baconslave wrote: »
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    Oh those burgers do look Delicious!

    PseuLemon is renowned in here for his delectable food-porn. :joy:

    I'll tone it down a bit with the un-elegant and no fuss snack. :wink:

    n6iktuku16dq.jpg
    Sure no sugar added pudding, still has carbs but I'm still within my macro's so It's all good.

    I actually eat this almost every morning Monday through Friday around 10-11am. Hmmmm
  • spruitt417
    spruitt417 Posts: 100 Member
    c8va3qnuv8qx.jpg
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Without checking your diary? What did you stuff in them Avacado's? :smile:
  • spruitt417
    spruitt417 Posts: 100 Member
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    Without checking your diary? What did you stuff in them Avacado's? :smile:

    Starkist tuna 100 calorie deli style pouch
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    spruitt417 wrote: »
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    Without checking your diary? What did you stuff in them Avacado's? :smile:

    Starkist tuna 100 calorie deli style pouch

    I haven't really got into avocado just yet, but I was interested in trying an egg in there for breakfast one day.... I'll have to take the plunge soon.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 30,394 Member
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    spruitt417 wrote: »
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    Without checking your diary? What did you stuff in them Avacado's? :smile:

    Starkist tuna 100 calorie deli style pouch

    I haven't really got into avocado just yet, but I was interested in trying an egg in there for breakfast one day.... I'll have to take the plunge soon.

    Also add everything bagel seasoning and I think you just might like it
  • spruitt417
    spruitt417 Posts: 100 Member
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    spruitt417 wrote: »
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    Without checking your diary? What did you stuff in them Avacado's? :smile:

    Starkist tuna 100 calorie deli style pouch

    I haven't really got into avocado just yet, but I was interested in trying an egg in there for breakfast one day.... I'll have to take the plunge soon.

    I've done it with the egg and I do season the avocado. I have Everything Bagel seasoning and will be trying that.
  • spruitt417
    spruitt417 Posts: 100 Member
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    spruitt417 wrote: »
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    Without checking your diary? What did you stuff in them Avacado's? :smile:

    Starkist tuna 100 calorie deli style pouch

    I haven't really got into avocado just yet, but I was interested in trying an egg in there for breakfast one day.... I'll have to take the plunge soon.

    Also add everything bagel seasoning and I think you just might like it

    Trying this next time. Thanks for the suggestion.