CRAZY NSV PIC (~ 75 pounds, 33% body weight, gone). Can't believe it...

Options
13»

Replies

• Tiki1960
    Tiki1960 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's so great! This is the inspiration I need to get my hiney in gear! I would also love to know your calorie intake, and of course, any ideas on how you did it. You should write a book!
  • Tiki1960
    Tiki1960 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amfw wrote: »
    Hey! I'm 40 and I started on March 17 and am down 70 too!!! Yay us!! I thought they said its harder with age! Ain't nothin but a thing!! :)

Great job!
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    That is a great NSV! You look amazing! Congrats on your success so far.
  • Jmgkamp
    Jmgkamp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I hea
    Amfw wrote: »
    Hey! I'm 40 and I started on March 17 and am down 70 too!!! Yay us!! I thought they said its harder with age! Ain't nothin but a thing!! :)

That's right, age hasn't had a negative impact that I can see :)

I started at 1200, but I adjust my intake according to how hungry I am. I stick to it for the most part but I don't go crazy over PMS cravings or hungry days. I've learned that hungry days are typically followed by less hungry days. I also make a concerted effort to not beat myself up if I go "over my calories," because I'm going to be doing this forever (watching my weight) and there are simply going to be days when I want to eat what I want to eat. I DO log those days, even when I go red (GASP!). I just make sure to go back to my deficit and, more importantly, my discipline as soon as possible.

I don't swear the bumps on water weight from my splurges, because I know that it takes me about a week for them to go away. And that's just the way it's going to go forever. I'm okay with that!
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Great job!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Great job! Hard work and dedication and it shows! <3
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good work!!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Incredible job!
  • lemmie177
    lemmie177 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    you look so youthful and healthy! what an accomplishment!
  • lizziesmom15
    lizziesmom15 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Here is my start of my weight loss journey, I can only hope to be as productive as you
  • carolekat
    carolekat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing, congratulations! You look fantastic.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    short, tall, or in between..! You look amazing and younger. And you did it pretty quick..thanks for the inspirational proof of how just sticking to it will work.
  • Sheils2me
    Sheils2me Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow!!! Awesome job!!!
  • grrrlwonder
    grrrlwonder Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congrats! :smiley:
  • Jmgkamp
    Jmgkamp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I'm far from perfect, and it's getting harder as I get closer to goal. But I feel great, better than I have in a long time.

If I can do this - anyone can :)
  • robin79
    robin79 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So awesome! 5'1" here and down about 75 lbs. I so wish I had kept a pair of my size 20's! I'm in a 12 now and I'm pretty sure I haven't worn that size ever in life. I went straight from a Sear's pretty plus to a women's size 16. Way to go!
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great Job. :)
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome achievement... I hope to be able to follow in your footsteps!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!