Do you urinate in the shower?

Replies

• The first time I took a shower with my girlfriend she paused at one point, gave me a serious look, and said, "I have to pee." My first thought was, "Thank god she's not a germaphob." You know you're a good match when you find someone you can cross streams with.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Ew. People disgust me.

:sick:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,901 Member
    Pee in the shower for environmental reasons................................27% of home water usage is from flushing the toilet.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Whether you do or don't, there is one inflexible rule; DO NOT do that when showering with another person.
    how vanilla!
  • JHarr454
    JHarr454 Posts: 50 Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sInhzdAmrWk

Yeah, I pee in the shower.
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    Omg, these GIFs are cracking me up. And I'm bumping so I can finish reading this thread later.

By the way - yes I do pee if I have to go...normally go before I take a shower but when you gotta go, you gotta go. Would never do it in a public shower.

And my husband has pee'd in the shower...while I was in it with him. GROSS!!!
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Not very often but when it's needed - yes. Just aim for the plug
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Yes, and when ever my BF showers with me and I am washing my hair he will pee on me too :huh: :sad: I have stopped showering with him
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    NEVER!!!!

I know George doesn't agree but I can't do it!

its-all-pipes-o.gif
  • freemystery
    freemystery Posts: 184 Member
    Nope. And I don't bathe in my toilet either.
  • Anyone see that woman on extreme cheap skates who would pee in bottles and only flush her toilet once a day to save water?
  • triathlete5301
    triathlete5301 Posts: 182 Member
    I read this thread yesterday, LOL'd, and realized this morning while logging in it was STILL GOING!

Good job guys.:laugh:

BTW- Yes. I've done it in the shower. Even if it's "trickling down your leg" it's called soap for a reason. Plus, it's getting diluted with shower water.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    ABSOLUTELY.

Not public showers, or when I am showering at someone else's place. Home? Sure, if I have to.
  • KindredSouls
    KindredSouls Posts: 188 Member
    wtfthumb_524f1d_2512589.gif
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Yes. I do.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Anyone see that woman on extreme cheap skates who would pee in bottles and only flush her toilet once a day to save water?

LMAO! Yeah, we saw that! Wasn't somebody hoarding their pee, too? If they're so cheap, they should start drinking it, too. :glasses:
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Whether you do or don't, there is one inflexible rule; DO NOT do that when showering with another person.

:noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    All the time.Its an excellent way to ensure i am not color blind in case i can see it distinctly

Or not drinking enough water.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    And ... here is an interesting link:

http://philmannsfullmind.blogspot.com/2012/01/nutritional-benefits-of-drinking-your.html

:noway: :noway: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: Gag.:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :noway: :noway:

LOL "for sexual practices" I was thinking about R Kelly!
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    hahaa exactly what I need now during my stick in the butt busy work day. This chit chat stuff cracks me up