my husband told me I better not lose my boobs

13»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    ModernRock wrote: »
    "Thats ok, if you leave me for that reason then I can tell everybody the story of how i lost three boobs."

f3b77a25051a2a5d092bcdcd1fdce5dfe90f34078a95bdce6f051751f4803fed.jpg
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    ModernRock wrote: »
    "Thats ok, if you leave me for that reason then I can tell everybody the story of how i lost three boobs."

For the interwebz win. Thank you.

this ! lol
  • vinsmomma26
    vinsmomma26 Posts: 103 Member
    haha probably not..but i love him too much

• vinsmomma26
    he was not serious, hes just a boob man and he was messing with me lol he likes thicker women as well, but I told him its my body and ill do what I want. hes supporting me all the way, no matter what decisions I make lol he can be a dick though but so can most guys.(no offense)

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    DavPul wrote: »
    lol true, im an all natural kind of girl though :) i wouldn't do it, plus its too expensive

More expensive than divorce?

If someone would divorce their wife over boob size, they are pretty worthless.

YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE!
  • vinsmomma26
    yeah he was, im surprised people took it seriously lol I know I will, and im perfectly fine with it, id rather have them smaller!
  • vinsmomma26
    thank you, thats what I like to hear! pms sucks! hes very happy for me, he was only joking , people took it seriously..I thought it was funny
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    he was not serious, hes just a boob man and he was messing with me lol he likes thicker women as well, but I told him its my body and ill do what I want. hes supporting me all the way, no matter what decisions I make lol he can be a dick though but so can most guys.(no offense)

Shhhhhhh! Don't take this away from them. Of course you were just sharing a joke made between the two of you but this forum LOVES to raise it's hackles declare what a worthless bum some dude they never met and only know from a single out of context comment is. Pretend it's real and let them have their fun
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member

Ha! Well that's okay then! Be warned, though, it may happen. That's where I lost first too. I don't miss them though! ;)
  • ovidnine
    ovidnine Posts: 314 Member

That's good.

And yes we can. lol
  • amberlyda1
    amberlyda1 Posts: 154 Member
    ok so this is not my first time being fat. I got really heavy after my first daughter. Then i kept the weight off for years. I was an E when I was breast feeding her. I stayed steady at a c after i lost the weight. Whe i got super fit I was finally a B. She I stayed at a B for a while I got a breast lift, cause after 3 kids i could have hacky sacked those things. I was able to walk around bras less....not in a weird way, just a cute dress/bralet shirt way. I loved having smaller boobs. I could run without 2 sports bras. I could lay on my side at night with out a sports bra...i even got the cute victorias secret bra...not the plain over the shoulder bolder holder industrial ones.
    This last 2 years kicked my butt and i gained a lot of weight; one of my biggest complaint is that my boobs are back. I hate wrestling these things everyday, and forget jogging until these suckers shrink a little
  • amberlyda1
    amberlyda1 Posts: 154 Member
    *not she; me. i got the lift...weird auto correct lol
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    yeah he was, im surprised people took it seriously lol I know I will, and im perfectly fine with it, id rather have them smaller!

LOL..why are you surprised "people" took him seriously, when you posted about it?
  • Kait_Dee
    Kait_Dee Posts: 176 Member
    jgnatca wrote: »
    You two could have a little private memorial service for what was lost. Good memories. Maybe light a candle and run a slide show.

This made me LOL!!
  • mirrim52
    mirrim52 Posts: 763 Member
    edited November 2015
    thank you, thats what I like to hear! pms sucks! hes very happy for me, he was only joking , people took it seriously..I thought it was funny

Humour is hard to convey over the internet. I have witnessed enough spousal abuse, both emotional and physical, in my circle to no longer take "You better not...or else" threats lightly without knowing the situation.
  • AshLatch84
    AshLatch84 Posts: 5 Member
    I've heard this same thing. I have lost some, but whatever, I had some to spare!