Time to stop taking ourselves so seriously! Tell us something embarrassing about yourself.

Replies

• Kali2024
    Kali2024 Posts: 73 Member
    - I'm a clutz always bump into something
    - Walked into the mens' bathroom in front of a bunch of people standing for a class to be dismissed
    - Tripped over stairs to a small stage at a club spilling my drink onto the person in front of me
    - Was in a car accident (didn't wear my underwear that night) my pants split from the impact and here I was sitting on the curb, crotchless exposed to all.
    - petrified of spiders ( nearly got in an accident from it dropping in front of me from my visor)
    - got a stiletto heel stuck in a boardwalk
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    I bump my own posts from months ago in the hope that they will get popular

^ I see what you did there

I was drunk in Vegas and walked into a busy men's restroom thinking it was the women's. I literally didn't notice until a guy asked me if I was meeting someone there!
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    I bump my own posts from months ago in the hope that they will get popular

^ I see what you did there

I was drunk in Vegas and walked into a busy men's restroom thinking it was the women's. I literally didn't notice until a guy asked me if I was meeting someone there!

Don't feel too bad, I just did that a few weeks ago. I walked into a bathroom at a sports bar and thought it was weird that there were no urinals, but was like meh, I'll just use a stall. As I walk out of the stall, two girls walk in and just stand there, and I'm like, "I'm in the wrong bathroom, aren't I?" They just laugh and say "Yep", and I leave quickly.
  • _SpookyKitten
    _SpookyKitten Posts: 35 Member
    I am really bad with flirting but a guy approached me and was flirting with me and asking for a date and I was trying to cutely tuck my hair behind my ear.
    My hand got caught in the belt on my coat and i pulled it hard and hit myself in the face and ended up with a bloody nose.
  • _SpookyKitten
    _SpookyKitten Posts: 35 Member
    salembambi wrote: »
    a toilet paper commercial made me cry once
    i cried during a job interview
    i cry a lot

Thats not embarrassing just adorable
  • bigizzy
    bigizzy Posts: 73 Member
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I drink alot
    Are you including the wine in your recipes too! :)
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 819 Member
    Most of my injuries have no good story and usually involve I tripped over air or the painted line or walked into something.

While taking a lifeguard class, I didn't realize my TOM had started until one of the instructors pulled me aside during the break

I'm 36 and am just now working to get my driver's license
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    I peed myself yesterday
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    I'd cuddle the person above like there was no tomorrow.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I fall up stairs, b/c my size 9 feet (I'm 5'3) are too big for steps. I broke 3 toes once.
  • OneHundredToLose
    csbnga wrote: »
    Saturday night I was going out drinking with some buds. I went to my Dads house to shower and all he had was Coconut scented shampoo. Nothing like catching hell from your buds for smelling pretty :D

Just make fun of them for noticing your smell. Manly men don't notice things that smell nice unless they're women!
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Kali2024 wrote: »
    - I'm a clutz always bump into something
    - Walked into the mens' bathroom in front of a bunch of people standing for a class to be dismissed
    - Tripped over stairs to a small stage at a club spilling my drink onto the person in front of me
    - Was in a car accident (didn't wear my underwear that night) my pants split from the impact and here I was sitting on the curb, crotchless exposed to all.
    - petrified of spiders ( nearly got in an accident from it dropping in front of me from my visor)
    - got a stiletto heel stuck in a boardwalk
    :flowerforyou:
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    I drink pickle juice
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    I used to drink pickle juice when I was a kid! Mmmmmm.

Today before work I sniffed the crotch of my previously worn tights to determine whether they were clean enough to wear again. (Fresh as a daisy.)
  • nut4crew
    nut4crew Posts: 40 Member
    edited February 2016
    Back when we brought our CD collection to work to listen to, the guys found my Mary Poppins soundtrack. They were kind enough to "assume" it was my daughter's. It was not.
  • OneHundredToLose
    nut4crew wrote: »
    Back when we brought our CD collection to work to listen to, the guys found my Mary Poppins soundtrack. They were kind enough to "assume" it was my daughter's. It was not.

A shotglass full of whiskey makes the embarrassment go down
  • Splenda_Daddy
    Splenda_Daddy Posts: 151 Member
    I do cardio to Love Is A Battlefield sometimes.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    My mind tends to go immediately in the gutter particularly when I’m drinking. I’ll get completely innocent messages from friends sometimes and my reply is almost always inappropriate. It’s embarrassing when they point out what they’re REALLY talking about. I’m like “Oh I’m SO SORRY I thought you were talking about your penis?” Ooops. :D:#:p