Initial weigh-in day

2»

Replies

• ladiva05
    ladiva05 Posts: 18 Member
    edited November 2015
    I couldn't edit the spreadsheet on my phone, even with downloading the sheets app... but I'll log once I get bac to work on Tuesday... I just finished a similar challenge and didn't lose anything lol... so I'm really gonna focus this next 10 weeks. Ive been maintaining since Aug... but really would like to start losing again.
  • b_heyd07
    b_heyd07 Posts: 2 Member
    I like Wednesdays. :)
  • j116325
    j116325 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello all, I just joined and updated the spreadsheet. Will log again on Weds. :)
  • thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    j116325 wrote: »
    Hello all, I just joined and updated the spreadsheet. Will log again on Weds. :)

Great! Thanks for joining us :)
  • j116325
    j116325 Posts: 7 Member
    thom2369 wrote: »
    j116325 wrote: »

Great! Thanks for joining us :)

Looking forward to this journey with you all.
  • lesliewynn14
    lesliewynn14 Posts: 130 Member
    I just joined, put my data on the spread sheet.
  • back2svelt
    back2svelt Posts: 1 Member
    I'm a little late to the party, but really like this concept--- just joined. :) But- I am not able to "reconnect" to edit the spreadsheet, on my laptop. I'll keep trying...
  • thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    back2svelt wrote: »
    I'm a little late to the party, but really like this concept--- just joined. :) But- I am not able to "reconnect" to edit the spreadsheet, on my laptop. I'll keep trying...

Glad you are here! The spreadsheet should be open to any one to use on the computer. Let me know if you can't get it to work.