You wouldn't know by looking at me....but

Replies

• I have a scar on my neck due to a hole with tubes and stuff. It was a traumatizing time.
  • DigitalAnthony
    DigitalAnthony Posts: 94 Member
    I love bon jovi
  • katnroyal1987
    katnroyal1987 Posts: 3,449 Member
    I will finish my Phd in May 2016!!!!
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,225 Member
    I will finish my Phd in May 2016!!!!

Congrats.

• I'm a chef!!
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    I love mixed martial arts/cage fighting! I would still be practicing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu now if there was a team anywhere near me.
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    i grew up with an alcoholic father that would psychically abuse us on a regular basis, so to get him back one day when i was 7 i went into his cupboard and peed all over his expensive shoes hahah. I was a bad little *kitten* back then
  • katnroyal1987
    katnroyal1987 Posts: 3,449 Member
    Tomm88 wrote: »
    i grew up with an alcoholic father that would psychically abuse us on a regular basis, so to get him back one day when i was 7 i went into his cupboard and peed all over his expensive shoes hahah. I was a bad little *kitten* back then

NICE!!! lol
  • Dez11B
    Dez11B Posts: 1,542 Member
    I can fix anything.
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    I was a dance minor in college.
  • SithnessQueen
    SithnessQueen Posts: 144 Member
    I have an abundant amount of patience.
  • Dez11B
    Dez11B Posts: 1,542 Member
    I love physics
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    I can't bake for *kitten*, but I make a mean Bolognese
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    I renovated my entire kitchen single-handedly, from ripping out the old cabinets and taking them to the dump, to hauling the new ones up the stairs, to installing everything except the wall units... even cut the appropriate holes in the countertops and installed the new sink, faucet and drain. Middle-aged female, no significant DIY experience.
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    I use to be a catholic ......use to be, probably gonna get alotttttaaaa hate for this one hahha
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Tomm88 wrote: »
    I use to be a catholic ......use to be, probably gonna get alotttttaaaa hate for this one hahha

Don't worry, there are plenty of us out there! Fellow Catholic school dropout here.
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    i have 5 kids.... lost three and the other two to a divorce :( I struggle with cancer and i still work every day im a private contractor i do horizontal directional drilling laying cable underground and on telephone poles I've lost everything and completely rebuilt myself ...most think life has been handed to me because im happy all the time trust me that's not the case i just believe you are what you make yourself no one can force you to be unhappy an no one can make you happy it's something you choose weather you realize it or not.. and what you choose reflects on everything in your life

@cowgirlqueen I hear ya. Well wishes for a healthier life. Keep pushing through.

Back in college during the summer session, I used to visit my 78 year old neighbor every Sunday and bring her some of my random cooking creations while she spoke of how it used to be growing up in that town.
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Apparently, I'm a pretty decent singer. Find me on Smule!
  • Dalia444
    Dalia444 Posts: 512 Member
    I can partially dislocate my left shoulder
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    I eat a ton of carbs and sugar.