Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Favorite Movie Quotes

1235»

Replies

• ballcoach_08
    ballcoach_08 Posts: 716 Member
    you just shot an unarmed man

well, he should have armed himself.

Eastwood - Unforgiven
  • SEABDS_13
    SEABDS_13 Posts: 41 Member
    I'm not even supposed to be here today!!
    -Clerks
  • mochahontas228
    mochahontas228 Posts: 14 Member
    "Until you do right by me, everything you even think of is going to fail"
    -Color Purple
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    From my favorite movie version of "Pride and Prejudice", the 1940 Garson-Olivier one (I know: I speak treason, but I can't help it):

Mr. Bennett: An unhappy alternative faces you, Lizzy. Your mother will never speak to you again if you do not marry Mr. Collins. And I will never speak to you again if you do.

Lizzy: How clever of you, Miss Bingley, to know something of which you are ignorant.

Lady Catherine (played by the one and only Edna May Oliver): And I, too, would have been a great proficient. If I had ever learned.

The Parrot: EEEkyack - My poor nerves!
    Lizzy: He's very young.
  • AnniesAdventure
    AnniesAdventure Posts: 200 Member
    edited May 2023
    from Hope Floats
    xcyboh4xy64l.jpg
  • AnniesAdventure
    AnniesAdventure Posts: 200 Member
    From The Jerk: Well I’m gonna to go then. And I don’t need any of this. I don’t need this stuff, and I don’t need you. I don’t need anything except this. And that’s it and that’s the only thing I need, is this. I don’t need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that’s all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that’s all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that’s all I need. And that’s all I need too. I don’t need one other thing, not one – I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that’s all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.
  • EllenJill
    EllenJill Posts: 152 Member
    "I'm just gettin' warmed up!" Scent of a Woman
  • sandewithane
    sandewithane Posts: 3,453 Member
    No wire hangers, ever! - Mommie Dearest