What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• AmyDahlTorres
    AmyDahlTorres Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Kiwi2mfp wrote: »
    Aponiskye wrote: »
    Wearing a thong this summer! Just kidding... It's much more boring than that. I need to lower my cholesterol.

Me too! Re-test in June! Best of luck to you. :)

I retest in October. I hope you see some great numbers and shock your doctor.

Have you discovered any tips and tidbits that you'd like to share?

• Kiwi2mfp
    Kiwi2mfp Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    jgled wrote: »
    Just drink water. I find it hard to drink anything. I am never thirsty. I have black coffee in morning and cup of tea in late afternoon. I force my self to drink luckily water is my choice. I don't do sweet drinks

Water is so very important. Not drinking enough water for a very long time is one of the reasons I believe my kidney numbers tanked. I have noticed a major uptick in my energy levels even since I started just drinking 64-80 ounces a day, 2-4 cups of black coffee and almondmilk. A good water bottle is vital in my opinion. I know how hard it is to get started on drinking water but it is so very important. I wish you the best on this goal.
  • Philliesfan21
    Philliesfan21 Posts: 31 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Aponiskye wrote: »
    Wearing a thong this summer! Just kidding... It's much more boring than that. I need to lower my cholesterol.

Me too! Re-test in June! Best of luck to you. :)

I retest in October. I hope you see some great numbers and shock your doctor.

Have you discovered any tips and tidbits that you'd like to share?

I'm not sure yet. I am just trying to keep my cholesterol intake down. I have started to remove the yoke from my eggs before cooking. We have chickens so I eat a lot of eggs. I also eat a lot of fruits and salads now. Cut out all cream and sugar from my coffee...drink it black now. I was horrible with my cream and sugar intake. I am aiming for a heart and kidney friendly diet....I'm also fighting some bad kidney numbers. It was a quick drop in numbers so my kidneys might bounce back. I won't know if anything is working until October 😕. All we can do is our very best and see what happens (I personally throw a whole lot of prayer in there too).

The yokes are where most of the nutrients are for eggs. Check out the video I posted and Dr Cywes, Dr Berry, Dr Baker on Youtube.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!