What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Remoth wrote: »
    I hit my second mini goal today, so now its tike to move onto the third one!
    Starting at the beginning of the year:

1 - lose 35 lbs by Feb 22(golf trip to orlando)
    2- lose 60 lbs by may 1st. (Prior to starting seeding (grain farmer))
    3- lose 85 by July 1st. (To get below 400 lbs for the first time in 6 years!)

Wish me luck!

Remoth those are not mini goals. Your progress is awesome. Keep it up
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I would like this week to stick to my meal plan for 4 of 7 days! I've got dinners prepped already, and sticking to my breakfast and lunches are generally no problem. I struggle with snacks - particularly when I misjudge what time dinner will be. Some days, no matter how hard I try, I lose my brain in the late afternoon. So my mini-goal this week is to a gentle stretch. Definitely doable but will still take some effort. Have a great week, everyone!

@mrschwarten maybe you aren’t getting enough protein at lunch?
  • mrschwarten
    mrschwarten Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @mrschwarten maybe you aren’t getting enough protein at lunch?

That's entirely possible...I should take another look at my breakout, and see if I can rearrange. Thanks, @JessiBelleW!!!!

• Trixsterfan
    Trixsterfan Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Couple, firstly to break through the 168lb barrier, secondly to gain better upper body definition and finally to look good when I visit family at the beginning of June.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!