failure

13»

Replies

• carthur7575
    carthur7575 Posts: 15 Member
    Ok, back to try again. Had a nice breakfast, and tasty lunch. Just went for a 1.5 mile walk. Heading to a birthday party tonight so need to be careful. Advice?
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Ok, back to try again. Had a nice breakfast, and tasty lunch. Just went for a 1.5 mile walk. Heading to a birthday party tonight so need to be careful. Advice?

Small portions, moderation, and stay below maintenance calories.
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member

Eat before you go... and only enjoy the cake.

For me, eating high protein and high fiber foods REALLY helps... keeps me from feeling hungry.

Only other thing I'd say is that you are not a failure because its obvious to me you have been trying. You are here for starters and... even with the holiday you've only gained 4 lbs without logging (wish I could say the same!)

Failure is when you stop trying all together, you cannot fail if you don't stop trying.
  • carthur7575
    Great encouragement. Thanks so much!
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Doesn't matter how many times you fail. All you have to do is pick yourself up and move forward one time more than that. We've all done it, you can too!
  • carthur7575
    Good day so far!