What's the most delicious things you've had in the last couple days?

Replies

• KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Homemade potato and cheese pierogi...oh man! And the leftovers are pan fried the next day with leftover ham--that's super tasty!!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Ribs.
  • hilaria81
    hilaria81 Posts: 84 Member
    Machka9 wrote: »
    hilaria81 wrote: »
    -Chocolate-covered Oreo balls, which are truly dangerous
    -Ranch-seasoned oyster crackers
    -Artichoke asiago spread (I've been using it to stuff mushrooms, or top little bruschetta toasts - gets all gooey and melty in the oven)
    -Baked brie with cherry almond jam
    -Peppermint ice cream with homemade hot fudge
    -Overnight blueberry cream cheese French toast for Christmas breakfast

And don't get me started on the cookies this month! It has been a difficult month.

Sounds like a really good month!

I gained 5 pounds in a couple of weeks around mid-December - and now I've been sick for the last week (even though I did have that French toast on Christmas), so almost all of the 5 pounds are gone!
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Cornbread stuffing with candied yams mixed together! So good!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Pulla (finnish cardamom rolls) warmed up with melted Maya gold chocolate to dip. Om no nom.
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    27 dark chocolate hersheys kisses - Yes I logged them 540 calories
  • Chocolate Mousse. Christmas, sigh.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Everything has been yummy...but I couldn't stop myself from binging on 6 Ferraro Rochers the other nite, so I'll guess that was the yummiest of all.... >:)
  • magtart
    magtart Posts: 161 Member
    Brussels sprouts cooked with bacon, garlic, and shallots.
  • lemmie177
    lemmie177 Posts: 479 Member
    bbq duck!
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,731 Member
    My husband's vegetable curry. He's one of those people who can just throw in an odd blend of spices without measuring, and the dish turns out great!
    Also had some hazelnut gelato at a small place run by a guy from Sicily. Best hazelnut gelato I've ever had.
  • sandykaunisto
    sandykaunisto Posts: 18 Member
    Just tried Pasilla Chili Chicken at Chilies yummy
  • awholenewworld
    awholenewworld Posts: 61 Member
    Homemade slow cooker chicken chili on homemade cornbread waffles.
  • mlinci
    mlinci Posts: 403 Member
    My sister's improvised Christmas log cake. It had sponge biscuits (ladyfingers) as a base, chocolate ganache filling with candied orange peel and orange truffle Bailey's, chunks of marzipan, and more chocolate on top. It was to die for, and a really good reason to be way over my calories over the Christmas week.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    lasagna
  • Runagain_4
    Runagain_4 Posts: 97 Member
    Moroccan eggs (which I have for breakfast at least twice a week) and homemade Turtles (chocolates that aren't sold where I live, but which were always a MUST under the Christmas tree back in Canada).
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    homemade spinach artichoke dip, and a homemade cheese potato ham soup from our leftover Christmas ham. It was so good! Going to have it for leftovers tonight. yum!
  • ridge4mfp
    ridge4mfp Posts: 301 Member
    A ham and egg casserole with diced red pepper, shallots, shiitake mushrooms, jalapenos and cheese. It was my first time making it and I could not believe how good it was.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Pulled pork over spinach with cilantro-lime rice and black beans. YUM!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Peanut butter fudge