Alphabet challenge ( something different )

13»

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,259 Member
    This sounds like a great challenge...I'll need to look up from the cracks in the sidewalk...and fun! Leaving for our walk in a bit.

Chris
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,826 Member
    This should sounds like a fun idea, I might give this a try, today!
  • cpanus
    A - Amaryllis Street...the cross street at the end of our block...plus a number of ADP signs on fences and in yards. It's an alarm company.
  • cpanus
    B - Brown Avenue runs through part of the city that is all houses and schools then goes up a little incline and there are horse ranches!! Horses and ponies!! We see them very day!
  • stevew_68
    stevew_68 Posts: 126 Member
    I'm so glad everyone seems to be enjoying this. Its really interesting reading all your posts.
  • stevew_68
    stevew_68 Posts: 126 Member
    Is anyone still doing this challenge. Would love to hear how you are getting on
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,835 Member
    I might have a go at this in February ... 26 letters ... 28 days ... so that gives me 2 "free days" if necessary.

• Veg_Fairy
    Veg_Fairy Posts: 10 Member
    nice idea :smile: I might do this!
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    edited February 2019
    What about adjust as in adjust to my exercise routine or adjust my diet..this Alphebet is a good idea I just have to exercise my brain to come up with something for each letter..I think it would benefit if maybe people post ideas. I will do the same. What do you think?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,835 Member
    I might have to consider this for March. This month, I was sidelined with an injury.