Linds OMAD thread

167891012»

Replies

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    You look so good, so spiffy, and so...together!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    I had to buy some clothes too! Wanted to wait tell lost more but was going to look like a clown in my old clothes. Nice hair cut!
  • TheOriginalBeauty
    TheOriginalBeauty Posts: 25 Member
    Wow I have been reading your whole journey. You have done amazing, such a huge inspiration. I love your new hair cut!!!
  • Lipka1le
    Lipka1le Posts: 163 Member
    OK it's been a while but I am still here. Personal sickness, plus doing stuff around the farm, plus a husband who found out he has to have major surgery and is limited on what he can do before the surgery has put mfp on the back burner. The good news is I am at the place (weight) I was before life got in the way. This is reassuring to know that life can throw a curve ball but I can still manage to get by without relying on food to help me through.
    I am going to be off work for the month for a vacation and then my husband's surgery so I plan on increasing the exercise and of coarse posting more. Have a great week everyone. :)
  • Lipka1le
    Lipka1le Posts: 163 Member
    Wow I have been reading your whole journey. You have done amazing, such a huge inspiration. I love your new hair cut!!!

Thank you so much. This made me smile. Good luck on your journey and feel free to reach out if u need anything.