My Diet is Better Than Yours (TV Show)

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I just finished watching both of the last episodes. LaTasha did really well for being in last place so often with crazy taskersize lady. Disappointed in Taj's attitude towards her trainer and overall diet plan.. I won't spoil what happened but geez she embarrassed herself. Happy for the winner!! :)
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    So the guy guessed he was eating 1100 calories, but that doesn't mean he's eating that much. He probably eats more and just has no idea how many calories are in food since the guy's meal plan doesn't include counting calories to begin with.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    So the guy guessed he was eating 1100 calories, but that doesn't mean he's eating that much. He probably eats more and just has no idea how many calories are in food since the guy's meal plan doesn't include counting calories to begin with.
    Exactly! lol
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Did they have the finale already? I just saw the episode where they're 1/2 way through. The show is horrible, but I can't look away! Unfortunately 1/2 of Mississippi is probably putting butter in their coffee now, but it's entertaining.
    Yes the finale came on last night!

Wow, I think I'm caught up... Did they just do the last 7 weeks in one show? ABC must have abandoned it.
    Not sure, I hope not. From what I can see the show was planned to only be on 4 weeks.
  • Colorscheme
    Options
    Did they have the finale already? I just saw the episode where they're 1/2 way through. The show is horrible, but I can't look away! Unfortunately 1/2 of Mississippi is probably putting butter in their coffee now, but it's entertaining.

Wow, I think I'm caught up... Did they just do the last 7 weeks in one show? ABC must have abandoned it.
    Not sure, I hope not. From what I can see the show was planned to only be on 4 weeks.

It's 14 weeks over 8 episodes, meaning each episode is 1.5-2 weeks of weighing in.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    That picture of LaTasha above is actually her at the start of the half. I finally got a chance to watch it and see I grabbed from the wrong part. She did look a little more disheveled at the end, and her hair was partly restrained, and it looked cold as hell that day so maybe there wasn't much sweat. So maybe it was actual footage and they really did make them run/walk 13 miles. It did seem to take all day based on the shadows.

I liked the show. I hope it comes back. I'll read the Jasmin/Dawn thing in People. I'm going to try Dawn's diet for the next three weeks, I think.
  • Jozzmenia
    Jozzmenia Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Did you see the show? I googled the track team for comparison. That looks like normal makeup levels to me. LaTasha was in full clown mode complete with pearl choker and dangly pearl earrings, and loose pipe curls, and she was getting distracted by it. Not the makeup but the hair and I bet the jewelry.

I would wear makeup to a televised gym session and I do wear some to the gym, but this was crazy level. Purple, yellow, navy and green eye shadow stripes level. If she'd really sweated hard she would've looked like a bag of Skittles left out in the rain.

Thank you that was my point. If someone feels like they are working at their best and that much makeup doesn't move they can tell themselves that and whatever floats their boat. I just know they're not lol.
  • Jozzmenia
    Options
    RGv2 wrote: »
    Jonna13 wrote: »
    So apparently the wild diet guy is only eating 800-1100 calories per day. Seems sustainable.

Where did you see this written? It sure looked like more than that to me.

He said it on the show last night. Shawn asked him how many calories he was eating....guy guessed 800-1100.

At first I'm like yep, total underestimate, but then he said that the day before weigh in he only had a couple bites of a hot dog and 2 shrimp, but was totally full and he's not starving himself because it's all "quality food".

So ya....if that's accurate....bad idea and a real poor example.

Ya his trainer didn't disagree. The other guy in yellow basically said their doing a starvation diet to win. That's when trainer guy got a huge s-eating grin.

he might have been referring to that week lol. Down to the wire, panic and cut back calories. nothing new in weight loss shows.
  • Jozzmenia
    Options
    Alidecker wrote: »
    but this was crazy level. Purple, yellow, navy and green eye shadow stripes level. If she'd really sweated hard she would've looked like a bag of Skittles left out in the rain.

I literally LOL'd at that comment!! Haha.

me too!

I go to the gym straight from work and I don't take my make-up off, but my the end of my workout, most of it is on my towel. I sweat more than a lot of people, but I don't know many people who can keep the make up that perfect while working out. She did well though, so props to her. She had a pretty good attitude for the last couple episodes.

Right, I'm not saying you have to take it off, but when you do makeup right before a workout, and put on full makeup and jewelry just to go to the gym, and don't intend to sweat if off... well we know your motivations lol
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    edited January 2016
    Options
    True there is nothing new, but I still love these shows and evidently I am not the only one because The Biggest Loser is still on and since then tons have surfaced and some of them are still on too.

I don't have cable TV but I am told there are several on cable TV also. And I love Extreme Weight Loss too on ABC. Yes it is EXTREME, but who cares.

If people are willing to bare their souls on TV in the hopes of inspiring others, then who are we to judge them. That alone takes a lot of guts. I don't care how much they are getting paid! :smile: There is not enough money they could pay me to bare my soul out there for millions to see, including people I know! Just the thought is too scary for me..... o:)
  • DrifterBear
    DrifterBear Posts: 265 Member
    Options

It's 14 weeks over 8 episodes, meaning each episode is 1.5-2 weeks of weighing in.

Watching the finale now. The last hour episode is the last 7 weeks of the challenge.
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Sounds like it should be titled "My woo is derpier than your woo".

ercaface wrote: »
    Quacks!!!! Both ladies were quacks! 'Taskercizing'?? Are you kidding me? And cleanses and resets and massaging fat!!! I seriously yelled at the TV. A lot.

How about Prancercise instead?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-50GjySwew

Omg, that is hilarious!
  • MAJdansk
    MAJdansk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Rob from Bandana Training has done wonders with LaTasha. She needed him in the beginning. In his website he promotes weights more than cardio, and sound nutritional advise...especially for body builders (no hormones).
    I know him personally, and he's a really nice guy.

Love the Prancercize video. Too funny, but she seems pretty fit.
  • Colorscheme
    Options

Watching the finale now. The last hour episode is the last 7 weeks of the challenge.

Oh really? that's so odd.