Small steps to big success! What did you achieve today?

Replies

• Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Did an extra exercise video today because I don't feel like I'm getting enough of a workout from one.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I did a half hour of pt and a Zumba class
  • Ginny218
    Ginny218 Posts: 194 Member
    4 days I did not eat my exercise calories- and i not that hungry
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    I spent 5 hours on the beach helping with some beach ecology sampling. Dig holes, drag bags of sand to the water and sieve them then repeat! It was great fun.
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    New to this site. I resisted the urge for a coke and didn't get anything out of the vending machine on break. Everyone feel free to add me as a friend.
  • bspringer544
    bspringer544 Posts: 155 Member
    Ginny218 wrote: »
    4 days I did not eat my exercise calories- and i not that hungry

You should eat your exercise calories
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    I worked out today because it makes me feel good, not because I'm supposed to :)

I knew I was going to run after work because the weather was beautiful. That means I didn't need to work out before work. But I always know my mood is better throughout the day when I work out in the morning. So, I jumped on the elliptical before work because it makes me feel good, not because of calories burned. Yay for changing habits and mindset!
  • 0utrun
    0utrun Posts: 71 Member
    edited March 2016
    I skated for an hour today though I really wanted to sit on my butt and veg out. TV still hasn't been turned on today and I didn't go over on calories!
  • Dory_42
    I stayed within my calorie goal and made healthy food choices all day. I am unable to exercise at the moment as I'm recovering from concussion so I need to be extra strict with my diet, plus the stress of the injury makes me want comfort food.
  • annamaple
    annamaple Posts: 12 Member
    I didn't let yesterday's mistakes cause me to make a bad breakfast decision this morning!
  • Dory_42
    I had a great chilled day with a friend as we both recover from injury and surgery. Learning to find peace in my forced time off
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Set a goal to run 2 miles and walk a mile this morning. I ended up running 3.25 and walking 1.2! Instead of stopping when I reached my goal, I realized, "hey, this is kind of a breeze! Let's keep going."
  • Tinkerbell228
    Tinkerbell228 Posts: 19 Member
    I did 5 min vigorous sit-ups on my bed before starting the day. So I completed it before I had a change to linger about doing it & just did it. Had bad week no exercise & half week even more horrible diary. So doing that little change is helping me get back to losing weigh.
  • webgirl9
    webgirl9 Posts: 1 Member
    My hubby had pizza for lunch today, but I resisted the temptation and ate a bowl of veggies instead!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    I bought pizza at a pizza place where I could buy 1 slice, big for me
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    I can't even tell you how much I wanted to stop for fast food on my way home from work! But, i didn't!!! I came home to make a healthy dinner and stayed within my calorie limit.
  • saralthrash
    saralthrash Posts: 105 Member
    I started measuring my food again. I was eyeballing it and I wasn't doing a very good job!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    I did 5k for the first time on my treadmill.
  • hamelle2
    hamelle2 Posts: 297 Member
    I climbed my 10 flights of steps before coffee.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Absolutely nothing yet, worked three hours, thinking about getting some ab work in shortly tho!