Losing all hope!

Options
2»

Replies

• louellacooper
    louellacooper Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your kind words and advice. This is really encouraging.
    It's nice to hear from other tall/broad girls. My bmi healthy weight said I should go down to between 9st and 12...
    I weighed 11 stone once and I looked anorexic. I really looked Unhealthy and boney. However currently I am classed as obese! I know that's not true-yes I'm carrying extra weight but I'm certainly not obese or even particularly fat!
    I see what you're all saying about banning food, however for now I believe it's doing me quite a lot of good keeping away from bread, pasta, rice, pastry and sugar.
    I won't do it forever but it's pushing me to look at healthier options. Today I had a salad for lunch, I've never had a salad for lunch and what I really fancied was cheese on toast but not having bread pushed me to have a nutrient rich meal which I really enjoyed.
    I think for me I get greedy and will eat bread pasta and sweets all day every day.
    I want to be healthier and getting enough vitamins and protein and this is helping me to do that. Perhaps after a month or two I could have a little each week but I'd rather use my calories for nutrient dense food rather that bread or pasta which is calorie heavy but not very nutritious. Does that sound like an ok plan?
    I did have a piece of toast last week and it didn't do much for me!
    Thanks all for your help. I feel much more optimistic xx
  • louellacooper
    louellacooper Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The good news is I've measured myself and I've lost lots of cms around my waist, Tummy and chest. Something must be happening!