Looking for ladies "tummy apron" success stories!

Replies

• SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Very encouraging, @samchez0 , thanks for sharing!
  • I'm 21!! and have had this issue since I was about 15! :( its the worst bit for me! especially removing the clothes,feel so disgusted. Every single person on this post inspires me so much! and maybe I can get it down to the lowest I can get,ill never get rid of it completely I feel so insecure, especially knowing ill have an apron that will probably hang so low after weight loss due to me being obese for a long time! I think the only option to get a flatter stomach for sure would be surgery for me! but with the cost :/ that will be highly unlikely at least for a long time x
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    I'm 21!! and have had this issue since I was about 15! :( its the worst bit for me! especially removing the clothes,feel so disgusted. Every single person on this post inspires me so much! and maybe I can get it down to the lowest I can get,ill never get rid of it completely I feel so insecure, especially knowing ill have an apron that will probably hang so low after weight loss due to me being obese for a long time! I think the only option to get a flatter stomach for sure would be surgery for me! but with the cost :/ that will be highly unlikely at least for a long time x

I see it this way if its low enough you can always cover it up. even if you want a bikini get a high waisted one with a built in tummy panel.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    I'm 21!! and have had this issue since I was about 15! :( its the worst bit for me! especially removing the clothes,feel so disgusted. Every single person on this post inspires me so much! and maybe I can get it down to the lowest I can get,ill never get rid of it completely I feel so insecure, especially knowing ill have an apron that will probably hang so low after weight loss due to me being obese for a long time! I think the only option to get a flatter stomach for sure would be surgery for me! but with the cost :/ that will be highly unlikely at least for a long time x

you are 21 and have young skin so you may be ok. I am 40 weighed 294 for a couple years and 240 for 10 years before that. plus two pregnancies that i gaoned a ton. I have lost 61 pounds and have already seen a huge huge improvement. I still jave 70 pounds to go too. yli didn't expect to see the improvement I jave
  • Thanks! :) Just me personally feel so ashamed! but I guess I just have to keep going and working hard! hopefully I can post a progress pic at some point
  • ronjsteele1
    ronjsteele1 Posts: 1,064 Member
    I have noticed the biggest loss in my baby apron. I have huge babies and being overweight for 10 years has not helped. I'm close to a 20# loss and most of it has come off of my belly apron. Looking at one of my sister's that had the same thing I'm fairly certain mine will continue to go away as I lose. Her belly is squishy, but no apron anymore (and she's still technically overweight for her height).
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    This is me all over...I hate my upper belly!
    kikisf wrote: »
    mrsjatty wrote: »
    22q4eenqbmqn.jpeg
    Here is mine....feeling brave lol I don't know what to describe my tummy as other than a hot mess really. I hate that my upper belly sticks out further than below my belly button. I have lost about 25kg half way to goal, it's shrinking but will never be gone, I'm ok with tucking a little in once shrunk but I have to wait and see currently in a very annoying and long plateau....
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    35 pounds will make a big difference! Keep working it!
  • mrsmammahunter
    mrsmammahunter Posts: 221 Member
    Idk why its sideways
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!