What junk food did you throw away?

2»

Replies

• quickster147
    quickster147 Posts: 8 Member
    My down fall is Indian food so i set goal lie if i loss 25 lbs then i can have one dinner. Is there such a thing as low cal indian food?
  • Yvonnie16
    Yvonnie16 Posts: 67 Member
    I meant to trash the Cheetohs, but didn't. I finished them instead. BUT... I refuse to buy more. Well, maybe a snack pack that I can fit into my day, but no more giant bags.

Cheetohs, it's true love :heart:

I received some awesome advice on this post on how to handle this situation. I am going to work on practising this. After all people cared enough to spend their time and reply to me :) Good luck :)
  • Yvonnie16
    brb_2013 wrote: »
    The other day I had to throw out sprinkles and decorative icing tubes.... Because I don't need a cupcake to eat icing and sprinkles -_- :wink:

All that icing and sprinkles :) Total hotline bling :) Cheers :) Good luck.
  • Yvonnie16
    My down fall is Indian food so i set goal lie if i loss 25 lbs then i can have one dinner. Is there such a thing as low cal indian food?

Yes, there is a lot of low cal Indian food. I am Indian and I reject to eat Indian food out in the restaurants because they are sooo rich and yummy. I make the same stuff equally yummy and lean. Will message you recipes. Add me if you like to. CHEERS :)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,817 Member
    Is there such a thing as low cal indian food?

Yup. I eat it once or twice a week. :)

• coreyreichle
    coreyreichle Posts: 1,039 Member
    Didn't toss any of it. I just eat less of it now.
  • Yvonnie16
    Didn't toss any of it. I just eat less of it now.

I would like to achieve that. Congrats.