Looking for active friends? Add people in this chat chain

Replies

• RagTagSampson
    RagTagSampson Posts: 74 Member
    Bumping up our awesome page for people finding friends to help motivate them, make the day yours!
  • Tinymeaf
    Tinymeaf Posts: 30 Member
    Yes! Very active and supportive, and you can add me if you want.
  • Motivated1989
    Motivated1989 Posts: 53 Member
    I too, am looking for active members to become part of my fit fam! Feel free to add me. :) I've been using this app for 2 years actively and have lost 130lbs so far!
  • RagTagSampson
    The people I have added from here, you all rock and thank you for the motivation!
  • jaelynsmith
    jaelynsmith Posts: 82 Member
    edited June 2016
    I think I am hilarious, even if others don't. How you feel about yourself is more important than how others feel about you <3 I feel I am genuine. I'm trying to be more active, and I certainly need some motivation! Feel free to add me, everyone.
  • grigglipuff
    grigglipuff Posts: 44 Member
    Add me!

I definitely need more support, and people pushing me to continue on this journey. I'll do the same for you!
  • Weeese
    Weeese Posts: 34 Member
    Funny in a typical 'Scottish dry-sense-of-humour' way! ;) Happy to support others across the globe, and be supported, on our journey to international fitness! Feel free to add me...
  • Zerbiak
    Zerbiak Posts: 23 Member
    Active and Enjoy a good Laugh Often..Please do add!
  • KiraCharman
    KiraCharman Posts: 90 Member
    Add me if you would like too :)
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Needing friends to banter with and give me motivation to get my fitness levels back * Happy to support my friends *- Gotta outrun those zombies or I'll be living dead fodder.....feel free to add me :)
  • rboaz49
    rboaz49 Posts: 4 Member
    Add me I'm up for supporting people and can use some funny In my life.
  • xim123
    xim123 Posts: 5 Member
    Looking for a support network! I'm bit stuck need some cheering up to keep going :(
  • RagTagSampson
    Everyone from this thread has left a good and lasting impression on me. When I am down they are there, and when I am up they are next to me celebrating. This is a hell of a team right here.
  • RagTagSampson
    Rebump for some active peeps, woo woo
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Just hit day 425 and love committed friends. Feel free to add me!
  • lildynarider
    lildynarider Posts: 78 Member
    Hi y'all feel free to add me. I am on mfp for weight loss and motivation. I have an open diary so y'all can be judgy about the terrible junk foods I eat ;-) I also leave it open for great suggetiosns if anyone has them for aforementioned junk foods.
  • RagTagSampson
    Welcome everyone!
  • kittens2cute
    kittens2cute Posts: 68 Member
    Would love more active friends! Feel free to add me!!
  • RagTagSampson
    A well deserved bumb for the new year!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Always looking for fun friends