5 things your mfp pals don't know about you

Options

Replies

• chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    1.) As a teenager all my friends were cholos and I was the only white friend of the bunch

2.) I speak sign language and my mom, step dad and brother are deaf

3.) I won a singing competiton in 8th grade & sang at my HS graduation

4.) A drummer once broke my heart

5.) Im the sweetest person they'll probably ever meet ♥

What's a cholo?

A latin guy with a shaved head who is a "thug"

Sadly was a product of my enviornment growing up. I laugh about it now but at 15 it was the coolest.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    1. I'm a preacher's daughter
    2. Love dark, twisted movies
    3. I'm a pescatarian
    4. I do NOT like my picture taken
    5. I laugh at very inappropriate times (funerals, people falling right in front of me, bad news, etc) It's my coping mechanism :)

Marry me...I'm the same way :)
  • BrittBrat1787
    BrittBrat1787 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    1. When I was in 6th grade my favorite movie was Sunset Blvd. I totally got the dark humor. I blame my father :)

2. Animals love me and often follow me home. It got so bad at one point that people started calling me Snow White.

3. I've never been in a serious relationship. Just really bad dates.

4. I used to figure skate (and still do sometimes for fun or when I'm super stressed) and only lost twice. I'm still really flexible.

5. I'm super nice and absolutely hate hurting other peoples feelings (probably because I'm hyper sensitive to other peoples emotions) but I'm also really big on speaking truth in a loving way.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    1. I really love animals they make me the happiest more than people and I basically have a mini zoo lol
    2. Iv been a veggie for over a year but still crave meat when im hungry
    3. I love tattoos and actually can tattoo
    4. I love to read and recently joined a book club
    5. I like my job but it dsnt pay enough and because I work for my dad I feel to guilty to leave
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I hate going to bed but hate getting up even more
    I'm left handed for writing but right for everything else
    I have two tattoos
    I love cooking
    I love my bike more than my car
  • koootenay
    koootenay Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    1. I don't drink alcohol

2. I'm type 1 diabetic

3. I secretly enjoy children's movies and tv shows

4. One of my past relationships was with a girl

5. I like to pick my nose.
  • SonnyDelite99
    Options
    1.I love to eat pizza with chili
    2.From the burn I wash it down with my drink
    3.From my drink I love to put ice cubes in it
    4.Just before I get Ice cubes I grab some napkins
    5.And when I head back to the table my pizza's gone
  • tnicmorris
    tnicmorris Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    1. I often skip to the last few pages of a story to see the ending to make sure it's worth me reading the entire book.
    2. My favorite feature on a house/apartment is a balcony
    3. I'm sarcastic to a fault.
    4. I can't help but to laugh when people fall. It's a reflex
    5. I'm a bit obsessed with reading and writing fanfiction.

(Geesh, I'm such a nerd. Wait, is that a sixth thing on the list, or had you guys already figured that out?)
  • tnicmorris
    tnicmorris Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    1. I'm 45 and have never been married
    2. I have been engaged twice and both times I called it off
    3 .I know sign language
    4. My stepsister was recently busted for running a 3 million dollar pot operation.
    5. It took me 8 years to get my 4 year bachelor's degree

I'm with you there. It took me 10 years. And this was AFTER I graduated high school early. The irony is pouring out of me for that one.
  • 19Lindsay76
    19Lindsay76 Posts: 135
    Options
    Not in any particular order:

1. I have never been on an airplane.
    2. So terrified of spiders that if I see one I can't even kill the damn thing. But I will dream about them all that night.
    3. I have never been in a serious relationship in my entire 36 years, due to my self esteem issues.
    4. I have 3 tattoos, and if I wasn't struggling with money...i would have so many more!
    5. I have a pretty serious issue with depression and low social anxiety disorder, that on my days off from work will usually keep me from leaving my house, even to check my mail.
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    1. Sometimes I zone out - and pick my nose. Gross, and true - sorry.

2. I care more about animals than I do about children. I can sit thru a dozen "feed the children" commercials and it doesn't faze me - but as soon as that f*cking Sarah Mclachlan song comes on; I WILL RUN OUT OF THE ROOM. Literally. Yes, I'm an a**hole.

3. Secretly, I am still looking for a magical remedy to get rid of my 'overweight-ness'. Proper diet and excercise work; but it would be so awesome to find that one "special pill"...

4. I love drama. But can't stand being in it. I like to admire it from afar.

5. I've never been in a fist fight. I actually avoid confrontation.
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    1. I come from a very abusive home and don't speak to my bio dad at all and rarely to my mom.

2. I am married to the man of my dreams, we've been together for over 20 yrs. He's the best thing to ever happen to me.

3. I have 3 sisters and 0 brothers.

4. I have a very low tolerance for stupidity, very low and I'm extremely sarcastic and the two together can be a dangerous combination. I tend to be brutally honest and it actually gets me into trouble, but hey, whatever...

5. I am about as far from religious as you could possibly be but I don't consider myself to be agnostic or atheist.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    1. I'm really short tempered. When I get really p!ssed off (not often, thankfully) I get super violent

2. I don't like peanut butter unless it is with chocolate or jelly. Never both.

3. If I were to ever adopt a child, I would want to adopt a deaf child. Mostly because I already know enough sign language to communicate with the child and also because I know that children who are deaf or otherwise disabled are difficult to adopt out.

4. One that might surprise 90% of my friends list, I have only had sex with one person. I think most people assume that I have had sex with a lot of people because of how overtly sexual I am, but nope.

5. I haven't worn shorts since the fifth grade. That's when I started to think about how "fat" my thighs were and refused to wear them.

Funny enough I knew only the one thing that would surprise all your other friends! :laugh:

Yeah, I think I told you and maybe 3-4 other people that. That's why I laugh at being MFP's biggest slut. :laugh:
  • AlainaC2K
    AlainaC2K Posts: 25
    Options
    1. I have three tattoos, at the moment.
    2. I think spiders are demons from hell.
    3. The Simpsons is my favorite TV show.
    4. I am a Colorado native but am currently living in Germany.
    5. I can put my feet behind my head.
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    1. I'm the most typical Pisces you could ever find - imaginative, sensitive and compassionate.
    2. I watch about 4 Disney movies every week.
    3. My favourite food is mashed potato.
    4. My favourite colour is pink.
    5. This post made me sound about 15 years younger than I actually am. (I'm 21 :tongue: ) :laugh:
  • marieskee
    marieskee Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    (1) I am a Navy Veteran
    (2) I love country music
    (3) I make everything a competition
    (4) I annoy non-Steeler fans with the fact that Pittsburgh Steelers have the most super bowl rings (sixburgh)
    (5) I am a homebody
  • marieskee
    marieskee Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    oops posted twice
  • puckit61
    puckit61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    1. I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 9.
    2. My first and only alcoholic beverage was peach wine on the day after my 21st birthday. I hated it.
    3. My "perfect" life would be marrying a hockey player and moving to Canada.
    4. I have never been in a serious relationship because I usually get annoyed and tired of the person I'm "with" after about six months.
    5. Due to #4 I have a fear I will never get married.
  • fabiomuralha
    fabiomuralha Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm a paratrooper.

I have a hurry syndrome, If I have to go to somewhere , I do that quickly .

Due to that, I hate people who arrive late.

I love dogs.

I love the beach and the sun! (Well , I'm from Brazil! :bigsmile: )
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    1. I'm a Disney fanatic
    2. I am prior Air Force
    3. I'm a natural blonde (more 'dirty blonde' as I've gotten older)
    4. I'm originally from Arizona
    5. I love to travel the Caribbean islands