Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

At what age were you the hottest?

Replies

• cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    edited July 2019
    About 32-33 - Fighting to get back to where I was then. Found an old picture from then that I use as inspiration. I was old enough to be very secure in who I was and not give a flip what anyone else thought about it. I was the same size from when I was about 22 until I was about 36.

I'd give just about anything to get the 6 years I wasted married to a narcissist right after that. It's been 2-1/2 years since I divorced him and still fight the voices in my head telling me I'm fat & old.

Confidence does wonders for a person.
  • jeffrey_ad
    jeffrey_ad Posts: 789 Member
    I think It’s close between 18 and 51, and I’m working on it everyday.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    19. It was 1972 and I was stationed in 29 Palms, CA. It was around 120 degrees in the summer.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    About 32-33 - Fighting to get back to where I was then. Found an old picture from then that I use as inspiration. I was old enough to be very secure in who I was and not give a flip what anyone else thought about it. I was the same size from when I was about 22 until I was about 36.

I'd give just about anything to get the 6 years I wasted married to a narcissist right after that. It's been 2-1/2 years since I divorced him and still fight the voices in my head telling me I'm fat & old.

Confidence does wonders for a person.

OH yes, so true! My ex husband was actually a nice, decent guy, but he had this attitude that he (and I) were too fat to be attractive and that seeped into so many areas of life for me! I am so glad to have broken free from that.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I was incredibly hot on my run today. Like left a sweet pond in the seat I sat in after so I'm gonna say 46

And actually I feel like I'm a hottie now, felt that way 5 years ago too. It's all a state of mind really
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Xiao_Ya_ Posts: 495 Member
    Never been hot, never will be! :smiley:
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I was incredibly hot on my run today. Like left a sweet pond in the seat I sat in after so I'm gonna say 46

And actually I feel like I'm a hottie now, felt that way 5 years ago too. It's all a state of mind really

Your definitely really hot rn.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    32 when I first moved to Florida...but i have since acclimated to the heat (although the humidity still does a number on my hair.)
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    I was hottest when I was 21 and about a month after giving birth to my son I developed mastitis and went to the ER with a high grade fever of 104+ degrees Fahrenheit. Felt like I was burning up from the inside out, like I was on fire. It was horrible!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I was hottest when I was 21 and about a month after giving birth to my son I developed mastitis and went to the ER with a high grade fever of 104+ degrees Fahrenheit. Felt like I was burning up from the inside out, like I was on fire. It was horrible!

Omg I had mastitis too. I remember driving home from my parents in the summer not able to have the seatbelt resting on my chest and wondering why the AC in the car was so freaking cold. We got home, I grabbed the boy a bottle and said we're having a nap. I remember hubs coming home to take me to the hospital and wondering how I was going to get down the stairs. It was horrible. Thank goodness for meds
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Can I say future me? Cause I can't look back on my life and think I was attractive.

But I can look forward at what I'm aiming to become, and think of that guy as attractive
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Im saying im feeling pretty hot now for an old guy :)
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Right now years old.
  • maureenseel1984
    maureenseel1984 Posts: 397 Member
    d49bdp8l54kl.jpg
    tyj6jpgz9ofi.jpg

I mean I think I'm still pretty cute now. But I miss my long hair sometimes. Late 20's-early 30's
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    19 but I look pretty good for 25 too

You look stunning.
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Literally right now 😂
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    easy answer.... todays age!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    I'm like a fine wine, I only get better with age!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    d49bdp8l54kl.jpg
    tyj6jpgz9ofi.jpg

I mean I think I'm still pretty cute now. But I miss my long hair sometimes. Late 20's-early 30's

I'd say you are down right gorgeous! You keep on doing what you're doing cause it is working! :wink: