Mom has Stage 4 kidney failure any Diet Plan Ideas?

124»

Replies

• emcclain951
    emcclain951 Posts: 19 Member
    Thank you everybody for all the information/websites it is greatly appreciated.. I have learned so much about my mothers condition this last past week and everyday our family is learning more.. It is really hard to see someone you love so much go through something like this but it has motivated my family to be healthier and to be to best supporters we can be for my mom.

"I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you"

Joyce Meyer

• Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Thank you everybody for all the information/websites it is greatly appreciated.. I have learned so much about my mothers condition this last past week and everyday our family is learning more.. It is really hard to see someone you love so much go through something like this but it has motivated my family to be healthier and to be to best supporters we can be for my mom.

"I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you"

Joyce Meyer

Your mom is blessed to have a daughter and a family that loves, cares and supports her. So many face these types of battles alone.

Just remember to tell her you love her...give her lots of hugs. The best diet for her is to know that she is not alone.
  • cbelc2
    cbelc2 Posts: 762 Member
    A kind Nephrologist, some Kidney Smart classes (if there is a DaVita nearby), and a good dietician with recent lab work and office notes in hand will go a long way toward her better health. Some folks stay in stage 4 a very long time. Discuss anything you see and want to try with the Nephrologist.