Quzzdragon's Weight-Loss

15678911»

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Now you know...and knowing is half the battle!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    @Quzzdragon12 Haven't seen anything from you in a while and thought I'd check in, how are you doing?
  • Quzzdragon12
    Quzzdragon12 Posts: 79 Member
    Hey @WifiresGettingFit ! I've been busy! Buying a new house in December and it's about all I can do to track what I'm eating. Seems like 3 steps forward one step back, but still making small progress. My goal right now is to maintain through the stress of house buying (and all of the eating out that entails) and the holidays, then attack any extra weight with renewed vigor after Christmas. I'm sure I'll want to avoid the crowds at the gym though. Thanks for thinking of me. How about you? how's everything going?
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    @Quzzdragon12 Oh that's so exciting! Congratulations on the house! =) and it sounds like you have a good plan! My parents went through that whole process back at the beginning of the year and it is so time consuming and stressful that they didn't have time to do much else. Yeah I'm not a fan of crowds either so I tend to workout at home. Everything my way is about the same sadly. haha I'm still working on getting my crap together. haha Otherwise though I'm doing good! Thanks for asking! =P