kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Cool-Whip-Mix-Ins-Oreo.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    My-Oreo-Creation-Cherry-Cola-Oreo-Cookies.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1

My-Oreo-Creation-Kettle-Corn-Oreo-Cookies.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1
  • vinceinalabama
    vinceinalabama Posts: 20 Member
    I suppose Oreos may work for some people.. BUT, does anyone remember the "peanut butter chews" they sold during lunch in Junior High School and High School!? I loved those. I've been searching for a recipe to make these delectable bars ever since. Unsuccessfully I might add. :(
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    OMG @kellyjellybellyjelly I now must find those flavors!!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »

Vons/Pavilions/Safeway has them on sale for $1.99 each but you have to buy four.

I've also seen them at Target.

Now, for the Oreo Cool Whip. MY VONS DOESN'T HAVE IT EVEN THO THEY HAVE ONLINE COUPONS!!!! I even went to the slightly (totally) more expensive market next door to my Vons and they didn't have it in either. :(

I need this cool whip. NEED it!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »

Shop Rite has them all.
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    The kettle corn one is delicious.
  • glassyo
    I just tried the kettle corn oreos. I couldn't really taste it when eating the whole cookie but it's definitely there when just eating the filling.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    Milano > Oreo

Yes!!
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    I prefer Tim Tams.
  • HealthyAndSober2018
    HealthyAndSober2018 Posts: 25 Member
    Nutter Butter > Oreos
  • crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    I just tried the kettle corn oreos. I couldn't really taste it when eating the whole cookie but it's definitely there when just eating the filling.

The kettlecorn one is pretty subtle. The flavour is good, but I didn’t really recognize it as kettlecorn until about the third cookie that I ate.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Limited-Edition-Good-Humor-Strawberry-Shortcake-Oreo-Cookies.jpg?fit=550%2C550&ssl=1

Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Pie-Oreo-Cookies-1.jpg?resize=550%2C445&ssl=1
  • glassyo
    This oreo obsessed girl is passing on the strawberry shortcake oreos. I'm not a big strawberry. I *am* a peanut butter fan, tho, so I already have two packages of the chocolate peanut butter pie oreos to dig into at some point. I had to go to a Target I don't normally go to to see if they had it. I bought the pistachio thins as well. :)
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Strawberry shortcake were decent but had an artificial aspect to the flavor. Sadly haven’t found the pb pie one yet.
  • drabbits2
    drabbits2 Posts: 179 Member
    OMG you guys are killing me with all the Oreo flavors!! I LOVE the thins--so satisfying for a small treat with a cup of tea in the evening that won't kill your calories for the day! (what a grammar mess that sentence was...). The mint and the coconut are my favorites, but I haven't seen many of the other ones, so I could be wrong!!!!
  • drabbits2
    drabbits2 Posts: 179 Member
    also I just went on Amazon and ordered three kinds of Oreos. Thanks a lot. Perhaps my lack of self control has something to do with this extra 15 pounds...hmmmm...(lol)
  • MixedbarbieMOM1991
    MixedbarbieMOM1991 Posts: 43 Member
    Mint Oreos are awesome
  • HealthyTardis
    HealthyTardis Posts: 12 Member
    This is a weird thing to mention, but we live Oreos for a different reason. 2 Oreos are only 16grams of carbohydrate, and it's one of the few cookies that is below 20g per serve. My 9 year old is a type 1 diabetic, and a 2 pack (they sell them this way for lunches) is a great midday snack to avoid blood sugar lows. Also, what 9 year old doesn't live Oreos?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    I'm still waiting for Nabisco to bring back The Cotton Candy flavor!

Any flavors you wish they would bring back? Which flavors do you want to see made next?