Lisa's OMAD log

2»

Replies

• vrojapu
    vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    Love it!! How many citations did you end up getting??!!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    lol. Sounds like something Kayla does to me. I get trips to the principal's office in every classroom session!
  • psychRN83
    psychRN83 Posts: 71 Member
    3 citations.. lol. I am so proud of myself this week for not binging when I am emotional. I was bawling yesterday over something trivial but when i normally would binge during the day I didnt due to being on this plan. I drove to the park on my lunch break and enjoyed nature. Today I feel the need to binge my lunch break again but i am at the park instead. I had my first psych eval on a 14 year old girl this morning as a provider in which I did not get a lot of information from the referring facility beforehand. It turns out she was raped 2 months ago and has been struggling with her emotions since then. She ended up trying to commit suicide. I have worked in psych for 8 years and most my patients have heartbreaking backgrounds. I talk to them about things many of their family members are not able to address emotionally. I never realized until now that many of my binges are connected to the emotions I feel for their situations. I also weighed myself today and I am down ten pounds!!!
  • Missbricker
    Missbricker Posts: 29 Member
    Sounds like a really emotion filled job. I'm glad there a people like you trained to handle those situations. Congratulations on the weight loss.
  • Lipka1le
    Lipka1le Posts: 163 Member
    10 lbs!!! Do a happy dance. I'll even do one for you!
  • psychRN83
    Last night dinner was a seasoned chicken breast, cup of wild rice, cup of spinach with lite ranch dressing, and a glass of milk. Tonight is MEATLOAF made with buffalo meat! Yummy!
  • psychRN83
    Also my work did a free "lifestyle screening" for employees and my cholesterol, triglycerides, and fasting glucose all came back within normal limits!! Always good to hear that when you are also battling obesity! No need to add to the pile of problems I have currently:-)
  • Lipka1le
    Lipka1le Posts: 163 Member
    Good job
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Big, big deal there! Glad you made it out on top! Whoohoo!
  • vrojapu
    vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    Congratulations!