Men, what do you REALLY think of girls w/ stretch marks?

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,357 Member
    I have them really bad, they are only on my tummy, my boobs have a few, and my inner thighs have a few, my stomach is the worse, I think they will not look as bad to me when my stomach is more firmed. I think the little loose skin and not so toned tummy bothers me more then the actual marks. I could careless about the ones on my boobs or legs, my boobs are firm and so are my inner thighs, so I really think once my stomach is more rock hard then jello, I'll be more confident.

As for my husband, he says every day how amazing I look, I always say I look good in clothes but gross naked, and he tells me that he thinks I look great naked and if we didn't have kids he wouldn't mind me walking around naked all the time lol. He just loves me :)
  • I've always been tin, never did I gain more than 144 from my pregnancy, I went back to 123 pounds, just on one kid I have stretch marks on my stomach. They kinda dark & thick, I don't see why would I guy trip bout them, I've been with my boyfriend & he don't care at all bout them, if you insecure bout them is a turn off to the guy. Is something you can't change, so we need to learn how to accept our self, & be confident, that's the sexiest thing a female can have.
  • KoyPrez
    KoyPrez Posts: 1 Member
    Stretch marks are the transition from a girl to a mature woman. For me they are attractive and far from a turn off. IMHO
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited March 2018
    I feel like when you are standing naked in front of a man, the last thing he'll be thinking about or noticing is your stretch marks.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    well first i dont think theres a person alive who doesnt have stretch marks somewhere.

I think a girl with confidence is the sexiest thing. Not feeling the need to ask my opinion on her stretch marks, Not needing reassurance. Knowing shes sexy and that stretch marks are simply a part of her and she rocks them. Obviously when people are being honest no stretch marks beats stretch marks 100% of the time. Same as my loose skin and how it makes me jiggle when i walk. Is it ideal? nope. It shows where iv been. Like tattoos. We all have stretch marks but we dont all have confidence. Confidence trumps most things in terms of sexiness.

So do stretch marks bother me? No of course not people are more thn just a few "flaws" its simply battle scars and another chance to show that sexy confidence. And anyone bothered by stretch marks can kiss my stretch marky *kitten* because they arent worth my time.
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    I have a bunch (and I've never been more than 5 pounds heavier than I am in this photo). They're on my breasts, hips, inner thighs, and even upper calves. I forget that they're even there, much less something people care about.
    In the summertime when I tan and notice them around my bikini ties I just think of them as tiger stripes.

Find a way to feel good about them. Maybe challenge your man to trace them with his tongue. He might just find himself wishing you had more.

That said...I hear you on the tummy issues. There are exercises you can do for strength and you'll feel better about your accomplishments. Confidence is a funny thing. You can fake it till you make it, and through positive reinforcement, find that you actually have it : )

• aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    WHOA what a zombie thread!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited March 2018
    Dermarolling can be a treatment for stretchmarks and other scars if they really bother you

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27559496

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27755171

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28690124

There is more reading on pub med for those interested
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    aeloine wrote: »
    WHOA what a zombie thread!

i noticed but figured it got bumped because someone is looking for the answer in search so why not :P
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,099 Member
    I could care less about stretch marks, as long as she can put up with my crazy @$$! Lol
  • Smilin40
    Smilin40 Posts: 1,828 Member
    Never cared met some sexy girls over the years with stretch marks and they couldn’t care less what I thought of their marks as much as I didn’t care.
  • marley_12
    marley_12 Posts: 17 Member
    I've got some from when I was a teenager (28 now) their everywhere but white. I'm only self conscious of the ones on my breast and stomach but my husband (29) could honestly not care less. He let's me know he loves every inch of me. The right partner will not care about things like stretch marks cuz in the big picture their really insignificant.
  • jaden91
    jaden91 Posts: 32 Member
    couldn't care less about stretch marks. its about whats on the inside right?
  • adele012
    adele012 Posts: 78 Member
    No big deal really. On myself or a man.
  • Fizzypopization
    Fizzypopization Posts: 29 Member
    I date women and I find them attractive. I like scars too. Bodies are meant to be lived in.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    No win question. If you say they do bother you, OP doesn't belive you. If you say they're awful, she will feel upset and depressed. How many guys actually see your stretch marks anyway? smh
  • KatieNicole95
    KatieNicole95 Posts: 133 Member
    Personally, they don't mean much to me. Also, I didn't see anything about how long you have had them but eventually they usually start to fade in redness eventually. Some people are faster than others but using stretch mark cream can help. Mine took a couple years. Also, I didn't check your pics but if you're on the lighter side, Those "gradual" tanning lotions cover them up REALLY good! I got one from Jergens and I use it on my stomach and thighs and it covers well and no orange! Just a suggestion if you are gonna be showing some skin and you want them covered up some.
  • Hammy5858
    Hammy5858 Posts: 9 Member
    Yeah...carrying triplets to 34 weeks gestation two years ago has definitely taken its toll on my body!!! I gained 100#. Excessive I know. Lots and lots of fluid at the end though. Gained 20 pounds of fluid the last week and they finally decided it was time to section me. My legs were like tree stumps because of the fluid, could not even bend them. So I have stretch marks everywhere!!

I know they'll never totally go away and my biggest goal is confidence. I think that's the best solution! And it's also incredibly attractive when a person is confident! I've noticed that just in everyday life. No matter what a person looks like, if they are confident, it's really an attractive quality. I'm working on that.
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    I'm bi, and honestly, while I am neither attracted no turned off by them, I really wanna touch them when I see them. Like not in a sexual way, I just find the texture really fascinating and cool.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    Okay, five year old thread.

But seriously, stretch marks are just...a thing that most people have. There's nothing wrong with them...except for the one below my left shoulder. That one I despise.