MFP Fitbit Sync Issues

Replies

• ashleysmith35
    ashleysmith35 Posts: 10 Member
    edited March 2016
    Same here-- over 15k steps and it registered some of them this morning (when I was around 8k) but all of them just went away. I wish MFP would at least tell us what's up so us OCD folks don't have to panic!
  • gerrykrauss
    gerrykrauss Posts: 5 Member
    Same here. Very frustrating.
  • jayjay_90
    jayjay_90 Posts: 83 Member
    Mine was syncing fine this morning, but now it seems to be down.
  • mom2natalie
    mom2natalie Posts: 51 Member
    I was fine earlier, now it's not syncing.
  • dollydiva2
    dollydiva2 Posts: 71 Member
    Mine seems ok now, matching steps on fitbit
  • Katie51192
    Katie51192 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm having trouble with it again this evening, too. Step count on MFP has reset to zero and my Fitbit calorie adjustment has disappeared; I hope they'll sort it out soon.
  • ashleysmith35
    edited March 2016
    Now my MFP calorie adjustment is completely malfunctioning. It'll give me 300-500 calories and then take them away a minute later. This has happened multiple times. I know I'm due around 800-1000 extra calories (based on my similar day yesterday) so who knows what's up.
  • secbro
    secbro Posts: 5 Member
    It's completely broken right now. Fitbit has me correctly at ~850 calories burned this morning from a workout. On my computer, MFP has me at over 1800 calories burned from a workout this morning, so its counting the workout twice and not letting me delete the duplicate on the exercise page. My mobile MFP app has me at 0 extra calories from exercise so its not even showing what the website is showing.

Fix your stuff MFP.
  • Fesanso
    Fesanso Posts: 22 Member
    This is very annoying. It's all over the place today. It was linking fine this morning but now MFP is showing some weird figure from Fitbit and has multiple entries in Exercise but is now only showing the last smaller amount in the app. It was showing nothing, then doubling it, now it's just showing the amount from the last tracker sync and not adding the whole day. Very irratating. Fitbit is also showing some odd entry in food so it's clearly not linking properly both ways. Urgh.
  • NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    I'm getting two adjustments and it won't let me delete the faulty one. It will only let me delete the one that is right! Arrgh! (Fortunately, I haven't been very active this afternoon, so the faulty one isn't too far off, but still... )
  • ladytxn
    ladytxn Posts: 97 Member
    edited March 2016
    Worked earlier today now fitbit isn't syncing.
  • ashleysmith35
    Does anybody know how we can get MFP to acknowledge this problem so we at least know it's being worked on? I hate emailing them-- I always have to go through a bunch of canned troubleshooting responses before I get an actual helpful person.
  • NancyN795
    Now I've got two adjustments and NEITHER one is right. (Actually, that's on the website, on my phone I've only got one incorrect adjustment - but it's very, very wrong.) The one that will show me the calculation has a wildly incorrect MyFitnessPal Calories Burned number. Sort of like when they had the step source bug, but my step source is correct and they say they've fixed that bug.
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    how weird mines is working ok just now. Has anyone reported it to mfp to bring it to their action?
  • icapo
    icapo Posts: 7 Member
    My stats for today are pulling through, but it's giving me a 13 calorie adjustment for yesterday (vs 30,000 steps!)
  • Fesanso
    Today seems ok but yesterday is still completely wrong.
  • d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,048 Member
    NancyN795 wrote: »
    Now I've got two adjustments and NEITHER one is right. (Actually, that's on the website, on my phone I've only got one incorrect adjustment - but it's very, very wrong.) The one that will show me the calculation has a wildly incorrect MyFitnessPal Calories Burned number. Sort of like when they had the step source bug, but my step source is correct and they say they've fixed that bug.

Same thing. March 1 has three adjustments on web page. I could delete third one but not first two. Tried hitting the info icon on first two but got a 'sorry' message. Third one would come back after re-sync and info icon would work but still off due to first two FitBit adjustments. Phone just wildly wrong with only one (same as third web) adjustment.

Today (March 2) looks OK so far.

First time I've been hit with any bugs.
  • icapo
    icapo Posts: 7 Member
    Mine has stopped updating again.
  • NancyN795
    Today looks okay so far, but yesterday is still messed up. Plus, when I try to look at things for yesterday I'm intermittently getting the "Site Temporarily Down for Maintenance" screen. I tried to add a 1 calorie cardio exercise to yesterday, to see if I could force a recalculation, but it didn't fix it.

I did post a message about it in the help section last night. I don't know if it got their attention.
  • Fesanso
    It's stopped syncing for me now since this morning. Hopefully it's because they're fixing it. The incorrect tally for yesterday is really bugging me.