Getting So Frustrated... Just Wanna Cry

Options
124»

Replies

• DespiteMyself
    DespiteMyself Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bendis2007 wrote: »
    Are you doing any activity besides being active at work? I don't think the fit bit is correct in the amount of calories you are burning daily. If you are doing the same thing everyday - like walking at the same pace - your heart and muscles have since adapted to that change and are more efficient at the movement pattern. That efficiency will translate into some calories being burned but most likely not the level the fit bit is stating. Adding something to your routine that actually challenges the muscles (lifting heavier weights, intermittent HIIT like jumping jacks, sprinting) and forces greater oxygen consumption will help to increase your TDEE and help you get over the hump. Also, if there's a stall and you haven't had blood work in awhile then you can rule out endocrine/hormonal issues with your doctor that may be giving you an overall lower metabolic starting point.

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Hi kirstin,

A comment that might help.

You've been logging since the January 10th but at least a 1/3 of days are blanks or incomplete. Consider really trying to assure you log consistently to see if what you think you are eating hold. If a 1/3 of the time you were overeating - weightloss won't happen. From your data, hope you don't mind, you can see a hole in logging in the middle.

m7c81uhr7fxp.png

Good luck!

• Odilerubia
    Odilerubia Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    First of all: ignore burnt calories on your fitbit, they are way too high!! Furthermore: you are at a weight right now where it will cost you loads of work to lose more. I noticed, no critiszm!!, that your food is mostly what I call 'easy food'. No homemade fruit or vegetablesalads. It looks like your body doesnt have to work for the food you put in. If you want to read more about this, check Pinterest (my board Fit food, follow Odile Horjus). It helped me a lot preparing e.g. jars with water and sliced cucumber and grated ginger. Eating lowfat yoghurt but add fresh strawberries. Your breakfasts might have the right amount of calories, but dont seem to make your body happy, try overnight oats or some nice fresh fruit smoothies! it might take some time, preparing and dedication, but I promise you it will be such a moodlifter, you will get so much positive energy from it, which will help you as well to attack high impact sports such as Zumba, if you dont sweat at this stage, you will not lose!!!! Good luck (check my diary of last week, I dedicated it to healthy food!)