what's your favorite body part on the opposite sex

12346»

Replies

• musclesandmusic866
    musclesandmusic866 Posts: 1,396 Member
    Nice toned muscular legs in a pair of high heels kill me!!
  • Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    a good back!
  • jwerkman0
    jwerkman0 Posts: 20 Member
    Boobs, cleavage. I melt when I see that. Also love a nice *kitten*.
  • MapleCake
    MapleCake Posts: 33 Member
    Im lesbian I love nice eyes.
  • bubble_wrap0428
    bubble_wrap0428 Posts: 88 Member
    I like both so I'll answer for both
    On men I love a strong back and arms. Nice deep eyes.
    I like women more so it'd hips, butt and lips. Yum. How can I choose just one.
  • Abriellefulton
    Abriellefulton Posts: 41 Member
    Sucker for big arms and a killer butt. Also, if their back is bigger than mine I'm good !
  • anicoleshakess
    anicoleshakess Posts: 15 Member
    Arms, especially forearms that are strong. Is that weird?? Lol! :blush: and definitely the back, strong hands (obvious reasons lol!) and tall. I have never dated a guy as tall as me or shorter. But, I'm 5'6 so that's pretty hard to do.
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Yes.
  • anicoleshakess
    anicoleshakess Posts: 15 Member
    I like both so I'll answer for both
    On men I love a strong back and arms. Nice deep eyes.
    I like women more so it'd hips, butt and lips. Yum. How can I choose just one.

Oh the lips on a woman, yes, and her smile. Mmmm. And her hair! Lol! Can always tell how confident a woman is with how well her hair is maintained.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    How can any one name just one thing, I love every part of a woman, EVERY part! The legs, the butt, the small of the back, the neck, however, I am a sucker for a beautiful smile and soulful eyes.

Nothing man has ever created shall surpass nor even come close to the beauty of a woman. I would rather gaze upon the beauty of a women than all the art in the Louvre.
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    How can any one name just one thing, I love every part of a woman, EVERY part! The legs, the butt, the small of the back, the neck, however, I am a sucker for a beautiful smile and soulful eyes.

Nothing man has ever created shall surpass nor even come close to the beauty of a woman. I would rather gaze upon the beauty of a women than all the art in the Louvre.

<3 You're da man.
  • xXxWhitneyxXx
    xXxWhitneyxXx Posts: 119 Member
    Guys with full lips, pretty eyes and big arms <3
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »

<3 You're da man.

Speaking of true beauty, it's so great to see you bella. ;-) I hope all is well with you and yours. Ciao! xxxooo
  • DejahVoodoo
    DejahVoodoo Posts: 25 Member
    Broad shoulders and touchable butt
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    edited March 2016
    ASSets
  • benjaminhk
    benjaminhk Posts: 353 Member
    Nipples.
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,981 Member
    I cant choose one, I like it all! Women are beautiful in their own ways.... <3
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 339 Member
    Their brain.
    There's no point looking hot if I can't have a conversation with you.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    The forum guidelines include this item:

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language
    No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.
This discussion has been closed.