WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2016

Options
1129130131132133135»

Replies

• fibromom1969
    fibromom1969 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of myself. I am really bad about buying fresh vegetables and then not using them and having to throw them away. REALLY bad. So often I just don't want to bother with preparing food and want something quick and easy. Today after grocery shopping, I came home and prepared ALL the fresh vegetables I bought so all I have to do is eat them! Tonight for supper, lean hamburger and fresh asparagus! (I also hate buying asparagus since I used to pick it for free by the bushel in Idaho!)

Miriam, I am prone to the same problem with fresh vegetables. They look so wonderful and full of promise at the store, then at home they transform into extra work at dinner. Yesterday I went to the new FreshThyme store in town, they are a commercial "farmers market" type store while carrying all sorts of healthy, mostly organic items. I came home with too much. I ground my own peanut butter, payed for by the pound it was cheaper that the store brand, with nothing in it but the peanuts! Soooo Good, Now I have another food in the house to avoid, LOL. I understand the reluctance to purchase asparagus, I'm dying for some and passing it up at the store, waiting for mine to come up.

So I haven't gotten my steps in for a couple of days, my fibromyalgia kicked in after the vacation trip ( I knew it would). Have been doing a lot of resting and feeling guilty about not exercising. Today got up and went for a walk, 40 minutes at brisk pace, it is sunny and 60's here, a pleasant day if a little windy. Tired of being sore,am fighting it!

This is the week for my paternal grandparent's birthdays. They have been gone a long time now, but I never stop missing them. They were wonderful grandparents who truly shaped who I am today. I only hope someday my granddaughters will say the same for me.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, ladies, and keep up the good work!

Lora in Indiana

I have Fibromyalgia too. Add me as a friend and maybe we can support each other. :) It's so hard to lose weight with Fibro.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,905 Member
    Options

t113016.gif I've posted the new thread for April......I look forward to seeing you there.

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10363377/women-ages-50-for-april-2016#latest

Don't forget to click the star at the top to turn it yellow so you can find it again.

• GloworminWA
    GloworminWA Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    smiley-driving-jeep.gif
    Just cruisin' by