Stayed under/at calorie goal: no
    Exercised: yes, 45 mins elliptical
    Vitamin: no
    Practiced meditation: no
    Avoided sugar/highly processed foods: no

Goal weight for 4/1: 149
    Current weight: ???

Current struggles: Easter candy :p ah well, I'll try again tomorrow

Current strengths: trying to stay positive after a big candy binge. Just have to remind myself what I'm doing this for and the negative effects of excess sugar
  • newbie2143
    newbie2143 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Date: 27 Mar (reporting for yesterday)

Stayed at/under calorie goal: Yes
    Exercised: yes, 6K run.... The weather finally improved!
    Vitamin: No
    Practiced meditation: No
    Avoid late afternoon snack: Yes

Current struggles: I have been quite busy hosting family this week, and find I'm not eating or exercising in my usual ways. Family all left yesterday, so things should get back to normal now.

Current strengths: Feel so glad I got out for a run for the first time in a week or two. I used to run in all kinds of weather, but I have gotten so picky over the years, can only get myself out when there is no snow/ice on the ground or rain in the sky! Hoping that last week was the end of winter so I can get back to a regular schedule.

@bellew62802, sorry to hear about what you are going through at the moment with your grandson's mom. I'm sure she is grateful to have you in her corner.... Not an easy thing for her to do, and not easy for the support people too!
  • newbie2143
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Date: 28 Mar (reporting for yesterday)

Stayed at/under calorie goal: No
    Exercised: yes, family hike ( or "forced march", if you ask my teenagers :) )
    Vitamin: No
    Avoid late afternoon snack: No

Current struggles: Easter celebrations.... I wasn't TOO bad, but didn't make the calorie goal.
  • puglife456
    puglife456 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Reporting for March 27th
    Stayed under/at calorie goal: didn't record
    Exercised: yes, 60 mins elliptical
    Vitamin: yes
    Practiced meditation: yes
    Avoided sugar/highly processed foods: yes

Goal weight for 4/1: 149
    Current weight: 150.5

Current struggles: took a short break from recording while visiting family

Current strengths: feeling rejuvenated after a nice long break and ready to drop some winter weight
  • bellew62802
    bellew62802 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    3/27: Was just like a kid on Easter! Just wasn't a day for recording food intake :wink:

Date: 3/28
    Exercised my tushi off! 50 minutes on elliptical & 30 minutes stationary. Like @puglife456, I feel rejuvenated!
    Meds/Vits: Yes
    8+ water::Yes

Goal Weight 4/1: 165
    Current Weight: Weigh in tomorrow to see damage done! Lol!

Current Struggle: Working off holiday weight in addition to my 5 yr or so emo eating.

Current Strength: Knowing I am not alone and am glad I am not beating myself up over my indulgences. Life is WAY too short for that!

@newbie2143, grandsons Mom is definitely stopping that creep in his tracks. The detective on the case said the creep has done this before and with her coming forward and following through with the trial that she is helping others helping to get him behind bars.Thank you for kind words :smile:
  • newbie2143
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Date: 29 Mar (reporting for yesterday)

Exercised: yes, 5K run
    Vitamin: Yes
    Avoid late afternoon snack: Yes

Current struggles: Still feel like I'm dragging myself out of a fairly long rut, but getting back into the daily physical activity (or resisting the urge to NOT be active) is helping me feel like I'm getting there. To the gym tonight.

Current strengths: 105 day streak of recording my food intake!
  • newbie2143
    Options
    Date: 30 Mar (reporting for yesterday)

Exercised: yes, switched out the gym to go for a walk with my friend in the beautiful sunshine!
    Practiced meditation: Yes
    Avoid late afternoon snack: Yes- this was HARD!

Current struggles: Recognized today that I have been much less diligent with measuring/weighing my food. I need to get back on track with this to be sure I am logging accurately.

Current strengths: Coming out of my winter hibernation, I think. One last blast of cold weather forecast for this weekend, then we should be on toward the good stuff. :)

• newbie2143
    Options
    Date: 31 Mar (reporting for yesterday)

Exercised: yes, back in the pool for a great 1400m swim
    Practiced meditation: Yes
    Avoid late afternoon snack: No, couldn't do it. Managed to stick to calorie goal though, with pre-planning my portions.

Current struggles: Missing my "Daily Healthy Habits" peeps.... Where are you all? I hope everything is OK.
    Current strengths: Back on track with the exercising.... Feeling good :)
  • bellew62802
    bellew62802 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    @newbie2143 , I finally have some free moments to be on community :smile: Glad to hear you are feeling good!
    Would you be willing to start another month?

4/1: Been a long week without my usual workout routine of only 2 this week. Thankfully, I ate decently cause the scale says I now weigh 164.9! WooHoo! I met my goal and I am so stinkin PUMPED!
    Bring on the April daily habits challenge! Please!

• newbie2143
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I put a new board up for April... Called "Healthy Habits Every Day Challenge - April"
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10363998/healthy-habits-every-day-challenge-april-2016#links

Hope to see you there!