Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Random Thought For the Day

1310311313315316318

Replies

  • yukfooyukfoo Member Posts: 764 Member Member Posts: 764 Member
    21 minutes past 9 p.m. (my time) will mark the 21st minute of the 21st hour of the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century ... hmm
    edited January 22
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 5,980 Member Member Posts: 5,980 Member
    yukfoo wrote: »
    21 minutes past 9 p.m. (my time) will mark the 21st minute of the 21st hour of the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century ... hmm

    And we survived. <3
  • kdking09kdking09 Member Posts: 160 Member Member Posts: 160 Member
    If I beat a cow to death with a ceramic figurine, does that make it a Knick knack patty whack? Asking for a friend 😂
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,758 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,758 Member
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,441 Member Member Posts: 19,441 Member
    yukfoo wrote: »
    21 minutes past 9 p.m. (my time) will mark the 21st minute of the 21st hour of the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century ... hmm

    math is hard.
  • yukfooyukfoo Member Posts: 764 Member Member Posts: 764 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    yukfoo wrote: »
    21 minutes past 9 p.m. (my time) will mark the 21st minute of the 21st hour of the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century ... hmm

    And we survived. <3

    Yeah we did!!! Thank goodness it's only the thirteenth ɓakʼtun or we might have been in some real trouble !!! 39pnlunj4cay.png

  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,758 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,758 Member
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,758 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,758 Member
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,758 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,758 Member
  • OleTroubadourOleTroubadour Member Posts: 592 Member Member Posts: 592 Member
    Hate when I can’t sleep!!!
    3i9ulj0n9l1x.jpeg

    <3

  • yukfooyukfoo Member Posts: 764 Member Member Posts: 764 Member
    Beloved legendary Jewish talk show host Larry King passed away on Saturday at age 87 :(
    edited January 24
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 5,980 Member Member Posts: 5,980 Member
    Wondering how a marriage lasts long enough to celebrate golden, silver and every other anniversary. People change so much through out their lives; how does one adjust their love, expectations, relationship, tolerance, etc., to such differences 50 yrs. down the road?
  • 5ofseven5ofseven Member Posts: 549 Member Member Posts: 549 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Wondering how a marriage lasts long enough to celebrate golden, silver and every other anniversary. People change so much through out their lives; how does one adjust their love, expectations, relationship, tolerance, etc., to such differences 50 yrs. down the road?

    I just imagine my mate as a penguin, doing their bestest. 🐧
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 5,980 Member Member Posts: 5,980 Member
    5ofseven wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Wondering how a marriage lasts long enough to celebrate golden, silver and every other anniversary. People change so much through out their lives; how does one adjust their love, expectations, relationship, tolerance, etc., to such differences 50 yrs. down the road?

    I just imagine my mate as a penguin, doing their bestest. 🐧

    Haha but he would've never agreed to be the egg carrier
  • jjpptt2jjpptt2 Member Posts: 5,165 Member Member Posts: 5,165 Member
    John Mellencamp is underrated.
  • 5ofseven5ofseven Member Posts: 549 Member Member Posts: 549 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    5ofseven wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Wondering how a marriage lasts long enough to celebrate golden, silver and every other anniversary. People change so much through out their lives; how does one adjust their love, expectations, relationship, tolerance, etc., to such differences 50 yrs. down the road?

    I just imagine my mate as a penguin, doing their bestest. 🐧

    Haha but he would've never agreed to be the egg carrier

    @Motorsheen would carry the egg for @Kashmir_314_ I just know it 🥚
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,441 Member Member Posts: 19,441 Member
    5ofseven wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    5ofseven wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Wondering how a marriage lasts long enough to celebrate golden, silver and every other anniversary. People change so much through out their lives; how does one adjust their love, expectations, relationship, tolerance, etc., to such differences 50 yrs. down the road?

    I just imagine my mate as a penguin, doing their bestest. 🐧

    Haha but he would've never agreed to be the egg carrier

    @Motorsheen would carry the egg for @Kashmir_314_ I just know it 🥚

    100% Trooth
  • Kashmir_314_Kashmir_314_ Member Posts: 2,430 Member Member Posts: 2,430 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    5ofseven wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    5ofseven wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Wondering how a marriage lasts long enough to celebrate golden, silver and every other anniversary. People change so much through out their lives; how does one adjust their love, expectations, relationship, tolerance, etc., to such differences 50 yrs. down the road?

    I just imagine my mate as a penguin, doing their bestest. 🐧

    Haha but he would've never agreed to be the egg carrier

    @Motorsheen would carry the egg for @Kashmir_314_ I just know it 🥚

    100% Trooth
    0xce278n4wxw.gif

    🤗

  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,758 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,758 Member
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 5,980 Member Member Posts: 5,980 Member
    sgcnnb93st83.jpeg

    I'm not blonde but that would be me. :)
    I was taking pictures one day(before iphone) and couldn't figure out why my camera would keep shutting off every time I tried to snap the pic so I changed batteries and tried other things. Well duh, I was hitting the off button. Camera knew what it was doing. :blush:
Sign In or Register to comment.