Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,472 Member
    gbhwz4vk82le.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    It’s impossible not to feel the anxiety and anger I think when I’m around people (other than my family).
    It seems everyone is pissed in general.
    I know what it is.
    I can not say.
    Never underestimate them, they follow no rules, they consider themselves above their own bs.
    Freedom is fading away……….
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,617 Member
    If you can't be a good example, be a warning.
  • Butt_Snorkeler
    Butt_Snorkeler Posts: 167 Member
    Havnt bought protein powder in a couple of years. Sheeesh what is going on with prices. I used to find 4lb buckets of Gaspari any day or night at $45-60 per. Now everything is $70-95
  • honey_honey_12
    Havnt bought protein powder in a couple of years. Sheeesh what is going on with prices. I used to find 4lb buckets of Gaspari any day or night at $45-60 per. Now everything is $70-95

Like EVERYTHING else 😖
  • honey_honey_12
    I’m pretty sure it’s a act,
    honed to perfection by years of anonymous posting.
  • Butt_Snorkeler
    Butt_Snorkeler Posts: 167 Member
    Tried yoga today. Wasnt even flexible to the the basic downward dog which was the very first position. Been a long time since Ive felt failure that hard 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Why is it so hard to clean barbecue grills?

Wow, I ran into the same lady riding her bike at exactly the same spot on my return dog walking trip today, and we both laughed. I wonder how much she paid for her E-bike? Gee, with the price of gas here these days, maybe I should get another horse again...

How many idiots are going to keep starting fires here by throwing their cigarette butts out their car windows?? Don't they realize we are in a drought and everything is tinder-dry?

Kind of looks like WW111 is in full swing. YIKES! Which country will join in next?

Uh oh. So glad we never dated...Would he even remember me after all these years? Guess his career is over.

How old will I be before Justin Trudeau finally disappears? How long before Biden gets the 25th?

Huh. The Florida Surgeon General told men not to get the vaxx. Curiouser and curiouser...

They want HOW MUCH for eggs???!

I wonder if Elaine from Seinfeld remembers the scene where she dances to Foghat?

Why aren't I sleepy by now? How many people on here live in Australia? How long is the flight anyway?

There is a handful of Aussies, but most don't post on forums. How long is the flight? That depends on where you're coming from 🤣😂 safe to say its a long way from most anywhere
  • honey_honey_12
    b45fm1hyt526.gif

Oh forget it…..
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Hmmmm...How do I harness some of our dog's energy?

Yep. Still eating too many carbs. Ugh.

My husband bought egg nog. Egg nog. It's not even past Halloween yet. It has holly berries on the carton. Does not compute.

Well that was weird! Was he shoplifting? And where did that undercover cop come from? Interesting shopping trip. Good thing I sat in the car. Huh. No hand cuffs on the guy anymore. What? He's walking away?

Aww, Angela Lansbury died. I liked her. RIP.

Nice, that's 2 days in a row we were about 5 minutes before the train. That almost never happens.

Darn it all Blue Jays! You had it in the bag!

I wonder how much of the Amazing Race is fake? I wonder how much of Survivor is fake?

Pretty sure most reality tv is scripted- accept for maybe Alone - as they record themselves- but you never know

• honey_honey_12
    b45fm1hyt526.gif

Oh forget it…..

That meme guy kind of looks like Elvis Costello.

Yea he does kinda.
    It is the actor Jeff Goldblum
  • honey_honey_12
    I don’t really watch the Superhero movies. Not really my thing.
    I did see the 1st Batman, 1st Superman, 1st Spiderman, 1st Hulk,
    1st Fantastic Four, I never seem to get past the first one.
    Except Catwoman, I watched 2 of those.
    Anyway my point is, I am looking forward to the new movie
    Black Adam with The Rock, it looks good. 😀
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I don’t really watch the Superhero movies. Not really my thing.
    I did see the 1st Batman, 1st Superman, 1st Spiderman, 1st Hulk,
    1st Fantastic Four, I never seem to get past the first one.
    Except Catwoman, I watched 2 of those.
    Anyway my point is, I am looking forward to the new movie
    Black Adam with The Rock, it looks good. 😀

Im looking forward to that too 😏
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    No matter how good the hand soap smells, never walk out of a bathroom smelling your fingers.

But sometimes it’s lemon basil and I don’t know how I’m supposed to resist that