Stardew Valley

Options
2»

Replies

• TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    It's a really fun game. It's very relaxing if you don't stress out too much about getting tons of things done. I've spent most of my time farming with a little mining. I stink at fishing. I'm still in Spring of the first year and I only have 3 one heart relationships.
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    It's a really fun game. It's very relaxing if you don't stress out too much about getting tons of things done. I've spent most of my time farming with a little mining. I stink at fishing. I'm still in Spring of the first year and I only have 3 one heart relationships.
    Awww. I just made it to Winter of the first year. Once you level up your fishing it gets sooooo much easier. So keep at it! Also, buy the fiberglass rod as soon as you can that will help. Once you level up you can make crabpots too which help because you just put them in water and bait them and come back next day and retrieve stuff and put more bait in them.

I have 3 10 heart relationships, a couple 5 hearts, several 3 and 4 hearts and then the rest should be 1 or 2 hearts.
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend has been telling me I need to get this game on steam, has anyone else played it? Reviews? :)

Have a friend who's playing it on our Youtube right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtENdHnvSJc

I'm not into games like this but for some reason Stardew Valley brings you in.. Looks amazing.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    JoeyTajzai wrote: »
    My boyfriend has been telling me I need to get this game on steam, has anyone else played it? Reviews? :)

I'm not into games like this but for some reason Stardew Valley brings you in.. Looks amazing.

I love finding new playthroughs to watch! Gonna watch this later :)
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    JoeyTajzai wrote: »

I love finding new playthroughs to watch! Gonna watch this later :)

I think when I do my second play through I might do that.
  • CDXJade
    CDXJade Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Late on this, but anyone interested in this game I recommend getting the Humble Bundle monthly. You get Stardew Valley (instant key unlock for steam) at $15/ £13 and after that you get another 7 mystery games unlocked (3 days from now).

It's a subscription service tho so make sure to cancel if you don't want the following month too. On top of all that, 5% of the money goes to their charity partners, so you can feel smug for a while :D