Team 5

Replies

• shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    I'm doing no sugar again. Lucky I chose that one because I let my kids pick candy from the bulk section of Win Co and I would have sampled all of their bags if I hadn't started the challenge. I enjoyed veggie chips instead and was very happy!
    I'm walking on the treadmill right now with an 8 lb weight in a backpack. There is no way I'd run with this thing. I can't believe how much weight it adds. I had no idea!
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    I'm planning to put two five pound handweights in the backpack when I take the dogs for a walk tonight. I'll need to wrap them in something to keep them from making noise.
    It is so difficult to associate that ten pounds with the weight I've lost. Maybe if all ten pounds had magically disappeared from one place on my body (like my belly, please) it would be easier to connect.

I've been using the various water flavoring drops to entice me into drinking more. I opened a new brand/flavor this morning - Teisseire Gourmet Orange & Peach. The water looks exactly like a urine sample - but the flavor is very good!

I stupidly was too lazy to pack lunch this morning, so I am going out in search of something that won't wipe out the rest of my day.
  • Jewls2317
    Jewls2317 Posts: 14 Member
    I have been adding more vegetables in with my meals and snacks. Rainbow challenge again...this is one area I need to constantly work on. Btw I haven't had access to a computer to post my minutes...which I can't do on my phone...but I'll be able to when I get home tonight.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Just asked Melodie when she'll be posting plans for this week, hopefully soon! Last week everyone!!
  • celtikgirl
    I panicked over the fact that this challenge was ending this week and I wouldn't have any "responsibilities" to keep me on track. So, I signed up for the biggest loser challenge that starts today. So, this week it will be two challenges to keep track of and a little renewed determination.

Let's kick some butt this week!
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 332 Member
    edited April 2016
    celtikgirl wrote: »
    I panicked over the fact that this challenge was ending this week and I wouldn't have any "responsibilities" to keep me on track. So, I signed up for the biggest loser challenge that starts today. So, this week it will be two challenges to keep track of and a little renewed determination.

Let's kick some butt this week!

Is that a mfp challenge? Link please? I need something to keep me accountable. Isn't there two weeks left?
  • TaraDanielle40
    edited April 2016
    I wonder if there will be another after this. I didn't do well at all. Challenge wise yes- food/diet no. I need to really step it up next time.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    @TaraDanielle40 this will be the last week. Melodie will have the travel plans up this afternoon. There will also be another challenge :)
  • celtikgirl
    The biggest loser challenge was listed in the challenges section of the forums. Unfortunately in order to get in you had to weigh in by 10pm pacific time yesterday. I got in just under the wire.
  • TaraDanielle40
    celtikgirl wrote: »
    The biggest loser challenge was listed in the challenges section of the forums. Unfortunately in order to get in you had to weigh in by 10pm pacific time yesterday. I got in just under the wire.

Oh OK. Thanks. Good luck with it. :)
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Over to Mexico we go! 6299 miles, high miles this week! IF we’ve got everyone, 573 minutes each!
    Roadblock 1 – boxing video for 25 points
    Roadblock 2 – Mexican hat dance for 25 points
    Roadblock 3 – Yoga video for 25 points
    Nutritional challenge – Tell how the challenge has helped you nutritionally and what you plan after the challenge
    Accountability challenge – If you remember, halfway through this challenge we talked about what we achieved and what we wanted to achieve by the end of the challenge. Did you achieve, it at least partially?

Look for the “My Achievements” post, and you can report your nutritional and accountability there. You will get 25 points for reporting both.
  • TaraDanielle40
    Let's go out with a Bang!!
  • TaraDanielle40
    @SmashleyM914 oor tab on the spreadsheet is set to view only. I can't add info.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    @TaraDanielle40 hmm...ill try to get that figured out!!
  • celtikgirl
    I did it! I did it! Got to my goal weight for this challenge! Guess the sore thighs are worth it this morning!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Great job @celtikgirl!! That's so awesome!!

Can someone let me know if the spreadsheet is now editable??
  • change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    I'm able to now input my info on spreadsheet.
    Thanks
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    I'm so happy to read that the race will continue. I thought we'd have to wait until June but it looks like we won't, there are options to get us to the big June 20th race. Wonderful!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Yes @shauna30 me too!! Summer heat seams like it'll be intense, I'm excited!!
  • change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    shauna30 wrote: »
    I'm so happy to read that the race will continue. I thought we'd have to wait until June but it looks like we won't, there are options to get us to the big June 20th race. Wonderful!
    Yes @shauna30 me too!! Summer heat seams like it'll be intense, I'm excited!!

I'm so relieved that the race would continue. Keeps me accountable