Is There a Reason Why Women Don't Like Bald Headed Men?

Options

Replies

• GrooveMerchant
    GrooveMerchant Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Bald is AOK with me. Husband shaved his head entirely when his dad lost his hair from chemo and it looked gooood. Generally, a shaved head increases the badass factor significantly.

BRUCE WILLIS

JOE ROGAN
  • deaddolly
    deaddolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I like bald guys and guys with long hair. For me it's personality and a sense of humor. And dogs. Must love dogs.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    Totally depends on the guy.
    Ragnar Lothbrok = YES; George Constanza = HECK NO
    fo0nrwosf24o.jpg
    2ds0msivx0r0.jpg
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Totally depends on the guy.
    Ragnar Lothbrok = YES; George Constanza = HECK NO

Exactly this.
  • latincoffee
    latincoffee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Im a baldie too!

• S1na3dy
    S1na3dy Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    what if he has a good heart and personality? I have been struggling with this

nothing to add to the conversation

9743101_f520.jpg
    f0387ab8a772e209752240b7931e9b52.jpg
    4ea749491894187bcb4e0408386a0fbd.jpg
    2256584888289474409.jpg
    bald-male-model-random-unnamed-guy.jpg

That is defo a sexy bold
  • latincoffee
    Options
    I'm a baldie, too!

a11gie0wo3aq.jpg

• MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I suppose we're socially programmed to like hair and to dislike the lack of it. Honestly, if the guy is confident in his baldness and accepting of it, it's very attractive. When a guy is trying to convince people he's not balding, I feel sorry for him. You be you and be happy about it, that's the most attractive thing to me.
  • _MissBrie
    _MissBrie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Not sure what women you are talking to... but bald is SEXY!! My husband shaves his head, and it is what I was most attracted to when I first met him. When he is freshly shaven and has grown his beard out a bit....hooollllly moly! Bald is, to me at least, very masculine and strong looking. I rarely ever find a man with hair on his head attractive. And the more chest hair, the better!! Lol
  • latincoffee
    Options
    _MissBrie wrote: »
    Not sure what women you are talking to... but bald is SEXY!! My husband shaves his head, and it is what I was most attracted to when I first met him. When he is freshly shaven and has grown his beard out a bit....hooollllly moly! Bald is, to me at least, very masculine and strong looking. I rarely ever find a man with hair on his head attractive. And the more chest hair, the better!! Lol

Tell em @_MissBrie :wink:
  • chamzlila
    chamzlila Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Lots of bald cuties above
  • TheSunshineQueen
    TheSunshineQueen Posts: 276 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Women don't like bald-headed men? Welp, that's news to me. I've personally never heard any woman say that, but I suppose that you--being bald and all--would know better than I.

I personally don't care. Well, that's not true. I think it's really weird when a guy is completely bald on top but has hair on the sides of his head. Like, why not just shave the whole thing off, lol. But yeah--how a guy chooses to wear his hair usually isn't a deal-breaker for me.

• ArleneMatches
    ArleneMatches Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think men with too much hair look neanderthal and the less hair they have the 'smarter' they look! Just my personal observation...
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Bald can be handsome.
  • HeyMissNya
    HeyMissNya Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Bald heads are cute! Especially with a nice shaped head, pretty eyes, and maybe a beard. I think it's a misconception that we don't like it, just like a lot of people will say guys don't like short hair on girls, but look at Caneron Diaz, Halle Berry, and Victoria Beckham. If you're cute, you're cute. Do what works best for your face and your style.
  • jalmalek
    jalmalek Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started balding at 15. Hair is hot and just another thing to maintain! I love being bald!!
    5phmqk96borw.jpg
    6iibcfcqr2rw.jpg
  • chamzlila
    chamzlila Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    jalmalek wrote: »
    I started balding at 15. Hair is hot and just another thing to maintain! I love being bald!!
    5phmqk96borw.jpg
    6iibcfcqr2rw.jpg

You wear it well
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Some people just can't help with who they attracted too! It's like me asking why do most attractive men not like obese women like myself? It's not about someone being shallow or not, some people can't help who or what they are naturally attracted too. You can't force an attraction that is just isn't there. However there will always be women who are attracted to bald men same way there are some men attracted to obese women.

However someone could have terrible personality but amazing and they will be just as unattractive as anyone else I don't find attractive. There have been some men I met that if I was online date searching I wouldn't even consider them because I felt no attraction but sometimes the personality wins over and they suddenly become physically attractive too.
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,136 Member
    Options
    Namaste_62 wrote: »
    I've only dated bald men for the last decade or so. I find them incredibly sexy and more masculine. I wouldn't know what to do w/a metrosexual hairy-headed man I have to fight over my hair products with. Maybe men think women prefer men with hair than what is truth? Not sure. I can only speak for myself, and about 10 other girlfriends of mine.....

27rt5b8heq4f.jpg

He is leaving Criminal Minds....... :'(
  • AnotherTry2016
    AnotherTry2016 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    For me once it started to be noticeable I decided shaving was a better way to go. I am glad to see that there are those out there who prefer bald men.