TED talk

2»

Replies

• RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Here's another TED talk on diabetes by Dr. Peter Attia, which Ditto Dan alerted me to recently.

Very stimulating!

(another good thing - they're not too long.)
  • sault_girl
    sault_girl Posts: 219 Member
    These TED talks, the one in the OP and the one RalfLott mentions, are the type that should be linked in the main forums for people to see.... I am just not brave enough to do it!
  • RalfLott
    Good idea.... Baconslave, who maintains the LCD Launchpad, appeared here a few posts ago, so I'll betcha some of these items will land there!
  • sault_girl
    sault_girl Posts: 219 Member
    RalfLott wrote: »
    Good idea.... Baconslave, who maintains the LCD Launchpad, appeared here a few posts ago, so I'll betcha some of these items will land there!

I meant in the general forums for new people coming to MFP to see.... the people who have been told all their lives to eat the whole grain, low fat diet. They are the ones who need it the most!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    She is one great fired up TED speaker who knows knows her subject.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    I added this to the Launchpad, but we really need to get around to cleaning that up. There was some discussion of making a move to bring it off MFP, so it could be organized into pages and also edited easier and by more people. Right now, it has become so large as to be unreadable.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Help volunteered here for cleaning up the Launch Pad!

These Ted Talks have helped me learn so much about this woe! Definitely worth a watch!
  • RalfLott
    FYI - Baconslave recently started a separate discussion soliciting improvements to the LCD LaunchPad.