Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Actions Deserving of The Death Penalty

Replies

• majigurlmajigurl Member Posts: 666 Member Member Posts: 666 Member
    lauranorr wrote: »
    majigurl wrote: »
    People who drink from the fountain then spit the water back out!!!!! omg!!!

OMG people do that?! Ive never seen that but if I ever do I might have to kick somebody.

They do.. it's horrible. I've only seen a few people do it at my gym, but OMG... I wont drink from that fountain ever again.

• AskTracyAnnK28AskTracyAnnK28 Member Posts: 2,856 Member Member Posts: 2,856 Member
    not texting back.
  • jbuzzedjbuzzed Member Posts: 10,181 Member Member Posts: 10,181 Member
    People who type u instead of you and ur instead of you're.
  • ninerbuffninerbuff Member, Greeter Posts: 42,969 Member Member, Greeter Posts: 42,969 Member
    Running out of fish sauce in an Asian restaurant.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • melmelw03melmelw03 Member Posts: 5,363 Member Member Posts: 5,363 Member
    People at work who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom, then rummage through the complimentary candy dish.
  • OneHundredToLoseOneHundredToLose Member Posts: 8,587 Member Member Posts: 8,587 Member
    -People who talk with their phone on speaker for absolutely no reason.
    -People who text while driving
    -People who walk around with music playing on their phone and no headphones
    -People who eat stuff that isn't theirs
    -People who take things off of other peoples' plates without asking
    -People who don't pick up their dog's poop

I'm sure I'll think of more.
  • Peter_BradyPeter_Brady Member Posts: 3,825 Member Member Posts: 3,825 Member
    Drunks at sporting events
  • tayter_tot7tayter_tot7 Member Posts: 226 Member Member Posts: 226 Member
    -People who talk with their phone on speaker for absolutely no reason.
    -People who text while driving
    -People who walk around with music playing on their phone and no headphones
    -People who eat stuff that isn't theirs
    -People who take things off of other peoples' plates without asking
    -People who don't pick up their dog's poop

I'm sure I'll think of more.

Yes, so true!!!!!!!!!!!

• mamaomefomamaomefo Member Posts: 420 Member Member Posts: 420 Member
    People in the eyeglasses store with their entire family, each giving their opinion loudly on which glasses "look the best on you"! It's ok to have an opinion but the entire store full of customers don't care to hear who can be the loudest with the "that pair does so and so for you" speech!
  • WeekendWarriorTXWeekendWarriorTX Member Posts: 1,857 Member Member Posts: 1,857 Member
    Not parking inside the lines
  • Peter_BradyPeter_Brady Member Posts: 3,825 Member Member Posts: 3,825 Member
    People that send UNSOLICITED pictures of their junk or bits
  • CherylNTexasCherylNTexas Member Posts: 1,278 Member Member Posts: 1,278 Member
    People who drive on the shoulder of the road leading up to a turn lane. ughhhhhh! Actually, rude driving in general!!
  • windee52windee52 Member Posts: 1,717 Member Member Posts: 1,717 Member
    People that send UNSOLICITED pictures of their junk or bits

Yes!

Also, people who chew loudly and peolpe who don't understand personal space
  • Kvm11628Kvm11628 Member Posts: 7,398 Member Member Posts: 7,398 Member
    Slow walkers
    edited March 2016
  • Corpsebride81Corpsebride81 Member Posts: 1,192 Member Member Posts: 1,192 Member
    Scraping cutlery on plates :#
  • CherylNTexasCherylNTexas Member Posts: 1,278 Member Member Posts: 1,278 Member
    Catfishing!
  • gcibsthomgcibsthom Member Posts: 26,902 Member Member Posts: 26,902 Member
    (O damn, I just caught 11 this morning...Oh, different kind of catfish...)

Farting in a crowded elevator
  • JustSomeEmJustSomeEm Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,155 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,155 MFP Moderator
    hy1caa3au72l.jpg

Now that I have your attention: This discussion has been cleaned up a little bit. I know it was started as a fun chat, and I'd like to remind folks that posts that bring up politics or other divisive topics are against community guidelines. Additionally, we ask that you respect all groups here, so any mention of other users or user groups was removed. Please, keep it light and friendly.

gcibsthom wrote: »
    Farting in a crowded elevator

Sometimes you just can't help it.... and besides, when there's lost of company, no one knows who did it. ;)

And I second the folks standing on the left and blocking escalators on Metro. This nearly brings me to violence Every. Single. Time. Grrrr! I'm standing behind them going *I smite you, you and you. But you're cool*
  • courtney_love2001courtney_love2001 Member Posts: 1,480 Member Member Posts: 1,480 Member
    -People who don't use their blinker at a 4 way stop then you start to go and then they go and try to turn in front of you
    -People who drive in the left hand lane continuously instead of getting back in the slow lane (it's a law where I am)
    -Littering-especially throwing trash out of your moving vehicle
    -Not being courteous enough to move yourself/your cart/your whatever when you see that someone else is around you needing to get by your blockage
    -Those people at the sports event that make an annoying sound the ENTIRE time
  • Hey_Its_That_One_GuyHey_Its_That_One_Guy Member Posts: 21,823 Member Member Posts: 21,823 Member
    Complainers.