Team: Dude, Where's My Gut

167891012»

Replies

• jmilner89
    jmilner89 Posts: 71 Member
    Wow that is an amazing transformation!! Go you :):):)
  • cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    Well photo's i do take about every 3-4 months.

Here is below a picture of me in 2010:
    aJPueri.jpg

And here is one of May last year when i was bit lower on weight than i am now (i think 87 kg)
    a6Q7Ys3.jpg

Wow awesome job
  • chrizzy8
    chrizzy8 Posts: 78 Member
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    Well photo's i do take about every 3-4 months.

Here is below a picture of me in 2010:
    aJPueri.jpg

And here is one of May last year when i was bit lower on weight than i am now (i think 87 kg)
    a6Q7Ys3.jpg

Wowwww thank you for sharing, @Gustaaf85 - so inspiring!!!! I'm feeling the same kind of discouragement this month, hoping it's just water weight. I do feel like my pants are looser so I think that's a sign my inches are going down, which is really what matters!
  • chrizzy8
    chrizzy8 Posts: 78 Member
    I had a 0.4 lbs gain. Not the worst but I'm definitely feeling frustrated after working so hard this week! I wish you all the best next month, keep in touch and let's keep encouraging each other, no matter what team we're on! I appreciated all of your encouragement this month!

Happy Friday!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Well weigh-in was pretty disappointing. I'm up over 3 lbs from last week. I've been on a little vacation so I'm sure that's a big contributor especially since I know I didn't drink enough water while in the car for hours on end, not too mention the extra snacking. Hope to do much better in May!

I wish you all good luck if you decide to continue with Biggest Loser challenge next month!
  • Roxmom66
    Roxmom66 Posts: 297 Member
    I, too, was up a little. Argg!!! Will do better.

Thanks, RaeBeeBaby, for being a great team captain!