Any Success Storis using Cize by Shawn T?

2»

Replies

• Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    Today was day 3 for me. LOVING IT! I'm getting 400+ calorie burns according to my Charge HR. I've lost 2 pounds in the the first 3 days. I'm sure that is from switching to walking only to CIZE, but it is awesome to see anyway lol.
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    I just started CIZE last night. I had a hard time keeping up, but I will be back at it tonight!
  • figbelle
    figbelle Posts: 8 Member
    I'm on day 3 of the advanced calendar. I loved the first set. It's all about what you have fun doing. I have more fun learning these routines then "normal exercise" moves. So this is the first program I've ever gotten through, nevermind attempting the harder version. That said, I don't think I'm ready for 8 count abs, it's hard!
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    I'm on my third round @figbelle and I still don't do 8 count abs. I just do my own ab work while the music is playing. It is really hard. In Shaun T's Rockin Body he has a standing ab routine that I liked much better!

@bluerose9483 the first week is the hardest IMO. The second dance is way easier but you still burn a lot of calories.
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    @darlswife thanks for the tip! I'm going to try at the first one again...I'm really excited to check this out and see what kind of results I get from it. (On beginner calendar)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!